Do Habesha women outmarry more?

• Yes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do the ethiopian women posted look exactly the same as the madows they married. Seriously none of them look cushitic or semitic. No wonder I've encountered bantu looking people telling me they have ethiopian ancestry.

Is it just me or do the ethiopian women posted look exactly the same as the madows they married. Seriously none of them look cushitic or semitic. No wonder I've encountered bantu looking people telling me they have ethiopian ancestry.
No lie, I think it's the more kinky hair that they have. They also have broader facial features compared to a Somali (we tend to have thin faces and noses) so I get what you're trying to say. For example, check out the Weeknd(Ethiopian):
the-weeknd-juno-portrait-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Compared to the average Somali man:
44331880_306476336631495_3250193845399592043_n.jpg

You can see the difference. The Ethiopians are mixed compared to us (they have Middle Eastern and Omotic DNA in them that we don't have).

No lie, I think it's the more kinky hair that they have. They also have broader facial features compared to a Somali (we tend to have thin faces and noses) so I get what you're trying to say. For example, check out the Weeknd(Ethiopian):
the-weeknd-juno-portrait-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Compared to the average Somali man:
44331880_306476336631495_3250193845399592043_n.jpg

You can see the difference. The Ethiopians are mixed compared to us (they have Middle Eastern and Omotic DNA in them that we don't have).

Yeah i can see that. The only difference though between us and them on the extreme end is that they have on average 10% more middle Eastern. And even then the gap reduces to near zero depending on the tribe. It is something about there black side that is different. Because having more middle Eastern should make them look more cushitic or Caucasoid if anything. But they just look like bantu Arab mixes.

And why would someone qashin my post for pointing this out? They obviously are more central african looking than Somalis. Just an observation I made in real life also.

Habeshas lowkey have wide noses, I think they been fucking with the Southern Nation of Gambella since most of them look Nilotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts