Do Habesha women outmarry more?

• Yes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fearing extinction of your group is legitimate and understandable but taking the approach of dehumanizing others instead of elevating your game to a level where respect is demanded from all is the wrong approach.

Unfortunately the barrel was loaded, the hammer cocked and the bullet done let go and left the chamber.....can't be turned around now.

fearing extinction of your group is legitimate and understandable but taking the approach of dehumanizing others instead of elevating your game to a level where respect is demanded from all is the wrong approach.

Unfortunately the barrel was loaded, the hammer cocked and the bullet done let go and left the chamber.....can't be turned around now.
My friend this goes both ways. Please make sure you speak to your bredrin who constantly insult us for everything.
No one is innocent here.

:ulyin: Lay off the pan-African kool-aid sxb your people have all these words to describe non-Cushites Black Africans: asgalla, kembata, wollamo, shankilla, shiritam, and barria. :obama:
whats up with the pan african persona habeshas portray online. Have to give it to them, they know how to put on an act.:samwelcome:

At this rate, Habeshas will go extinct.
:mjlol:
As you can see, Somali women do not outmarry a lot, especially more than Habesha girls, so can you faraxs please get off our dicks.
:ufdup:

Habesha women have the same values, culture, and religious beliefs as western madow people. It's not surprising they marry them at such high rates. They're basically madows. I don't know why people on here keep drawing a connection between us and them. We have nothing to do with each other.

We are individualistic people. Plus most Ethiopian women marry Ethiopian kings. We out marry y’all cause we out number y’all and open minded. Two weeks ago I went to a Eritrean and Nigerian wedding and it was the biggest wedding I have ever attended. The guy is a cardiologist and she is studying liberal arts and he pays for her school. We know how to secure the bag. I need to find me a hot wealthy man
I thought you had a man and that you were planning your wedding
Or was that another lie:ulyin:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The post made by @sigmund about Habesha women trashing their men got me curious. I was wondering if it was really as big a problem in the Somali community. I then stumbled upon an old Nigerian thread showing many Ethiopian women marrying their men! This is crazy wallahi.

2595097_nigerianethiopiancouple4_jpeg93e00cfbd05bba153265660a6bfb0ef6
2595096_nigerianethiopiancouple5_jpegc9d87d3cacdfed5e8f363da7f0015d5c

2595102_i5_jpeg5574b5a7e47ede95ca849770bc97ce6b

2595103_i3_jpegabfdb0684e0476b1fadc1eb7d2b91de2

2595105_i2_jpeg508c9ee207b1819983eafa422be44ca1

At this rate, Habeshas will go extinct.
:mjlol:
As you can see, Somali women do not outmarry a lot, especially more than Habesha girls, so can you faraxs please get off our dicks.
:ufdup:
Don’t put other women in the line of fire for the opinions of losers online.

Somali or not, they can marry who they want and it’s no one’s business.
s

self hate and want to be westernized as much as possible kinda like what somali girls are going through now unfortunately is a blm starter pack
I'm pretty confident we're all going to marry one person. Based on that reasoning, why should I care who's marrying who? Makes no logical sense.

Too many niggas on here bothered by interracial marriage.

Just mind your business and get your xalimo

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. But I understood what she meant

:cosbyhmm: How would you reword it
I wouldnt use that word, because convenient is a good word. Convinient is good and taking the easy route. So something that is harder can give you more reward, but you calculate that it gives you more good and bad and take the easier route because the more bad that comes with it isnt worth the extra good. So essentially marrying someone from different culture is more rewarding is what I took she was going at.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My viewpoint of it all is that black people tend to have an inferiority complex, while white people tend to have a superiority complex.

Now inferiority and superiority complexes are actually heavily linked, but the behavior ends up causing the difference in behavior.

From my experience with black people, their inferiority complex results in a lot of overcompensation. The men bash the women and the women bash the men. They keep expressing their hyper sexuality. They act hyper-masculine to hide the fact that they think little of themselves. Not all of course.

From my experience with white people, their superiority complex results in a need to feel superior to other races. This means snide racist comments, and a need for submission. This is why they like Asians. From my experience with their interactions, they do submit to a lot of comments that are said to them that make no sense. Not all of course.

Now hows does this translate to Somalis. Well, Somalis are generally known for being traditionalists, but Western Somalis have a strong identity crisis. There's no strong identity for Somalis, so they end up attaching themselves to other ones. The closest was black. However, Somalis are known for their racist views on black people, so they end up taking in some of the common superiority traits of white people.

This translates to Somali men taking a more superior approach to life (not to mean they're superior). While Somali women take a more inferior approach to life (not to mean they're inferior).

This explains why Somali women are more heavily attached to BLM, and other social issues. While Somali men tend to be more overtly racist to others.

The overcompensation that Somali women have is based on their bashing of Somali men. This is very common in the UK for a good reason. Somalis in the UK are far more traditional than other parts of the West. Why is this important? Because this results in a lot of Somali women being sheltered. By being sheltered, they are not picked up as much. So with social media, Somali women ended up expressing their desires by hating on Somali men, out of envy cause they desire the same freedoms and perks. This also explains why they like reverts. It creates an opportunity to escape what they may feel as a restrictive life. This is far less common in Canada for example, as Somalis here are less restrictive. When a Somali women is beautiful and free to pursue her dreams and ambitions, they tend to not bash Somali men because they have no need to overcompensate. I've seen this time and time again. Whereas Somali women who have more restrictive lives and are less good looking are a lot more aggressive on their need to overcompensate. Since Somali women are good looking for the most part, this means that the Xalimos that bash men ought to be a loud minority.

For Somali men however, their superiority complex is based on the pampered lives they had growing up. However, life slapped them in the face as reality cares about results. For Somali men with nothing going for them, they act as cowards through acts that are easy. This means gang activity, as it's easier to be a gangbanger than a productive member of society. This means not giving a f*ck about school. And living the highly paradoxical life of a major sinner that constantly judges others for not adhering to Islamic rules. Since the majority of Faraxs that I've met are university educated with a career, this also means that they're a loud minority.

I hope to illuminates y'all on what the f*ck is going on.
I'm starting to think Somalispot has a higher rate of University students and graduate than Somalis living in the West:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.