habesha women disrespecting the deen

:drakekidding: You would not be saying that if she were Somali. Some Somali guys are willing to be an captain save a foreigner after she fed the village. How amusing. You cannot say anything about even the most lost Xalimo, now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:damnmusic:? I’m a female doe...plus you ignore all the men who are talking crap about her in this thread and zoned in on the female saying positive things under the assumption that she was a male coooo

How is she rich ? She seems like a broke .

Plus she ain’t half Japanese, she looks like a typical raw meat eater.
I mean, if u're out there giving uck to mandem u might as well do it well and big. She's got more than enough money and can take care of herself well. She fuked top rappers too. Miles better than Becky from the block lmao.

mrlog

VIP
Look at my ideologies. I'm a staunch supporter of Abdis, exceedingly nationalistic, in favour of political demagogues. No emotional outbursts (online). And my story line is I'm an attractive, gym going, chaste yet liberal Somali girl with style, grace and a vast library which serves as my ball and chain. Also very commitment shy to detour men.

Do such specimens exist?

Or are they all fluffy and users of Diana.:icon lol: @Waaqo of Punt

:cosbyhmm:
Now that I think of it u actually do adhere to all those attributes u listed.
1: ain’t seen u hating on lil’Abdis
2: u ain’t for Somaliland neither against
3: u understand reasoning behind hierarchy
4: got ur hormones under control
5: don’t shy away from boasting about ur legendary washboard abs and toned thighs
6: u sound edumacated
7: tbc

Tukraq

VIP
Ofc queen xalimos exist. I bet u're gracious too (maybe idk) but xalimos just aren't there yet. We're just not ready for that. Half of them still dress like witches and walk like men.
xabesh women tho...:banderas:
“Dress like witches” is better than being buckets,
Halimos are way better

“Dress like witches” is better than being buckets,
Halimos are way better

Witches kulaha. Daaaaamn. :dead:

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:siilaanyosmile:I thought teachers just taught.

:damnmusic:? I’m a female doe...plus you ignore all the men who are talking crap about her in this thread and zoned in on the female saying positive things under the assumption that she was a male coooo

Yup. :bell: I thought you were @Waaqo of Punt other account.

:cosbyhmm:
Now that I think of it u actually do adhere to all those attributes u listed.
1: ain’t seen u hating on lil’Abdis
2: u ain’t for Somaliland neither against
3: u understand reasoning behind hierarchy
4: got ur hormones under control
5: don’t shy away from boasting about ur legendary washboard abs and toned thighs
6: u sound edumacated
7: tbc

:trumpsmirk: I am only cocky because this is Sspot. As a Xalimo it is paramount I be braggadocious to represent our womenfolk well. I was once thought to be the total opposite aesthetically.:birdman:

@sophisticate you were right. This one is lost khalas. No hope. :mugshotman:

He's an inveterate fiend that's shoulder shaking as he types.:mahubowtf:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Her sex appeal is so weak for some reason. Counter productive, she's trying to hard to be the hot shit.

Trending

Latest posts