habesha women disrespecting the deen

Macalin M

Out here
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe that jacket will protect her from the winter breeze. She gotta go shopping for some Canada Goose Fur.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her ness is her business, just saying she’s extremely hot:manny:

:drakekidding: You would not be saying that if she were Somali. Some Somali guys are willing to be an captain save a foreigner after she fed the village. How amusing. You cannot say anything about even the most lost Xalimo, now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sheeeeeeet. You right. I might be talking to dudes. This should be illegal!

Look at my ideologies. I'm a staunch supporter of Abdis, exceedingly nationalistic and in favour of political demagogues. No emotional outbursts (online). And my story line is I'm an attractive, gym going, chaste yet liberal Somali girl with style, grace and a vast library which serves as my ball and chain. Also very commitment shy to detour men.

Do such specimens exist?

Or are they all fluffy and users of Diana.:icon lol: @Waaqo of Punt

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Look at my ideologies. I'm a staunch supporter of Abdis, exceedingly nationalistic, in favour of political demagogues. No emotional outbursts (online). And my story line is I'm an attractive, gym going, chaste yet liberal Somali girl with style, grace and a vast library which serves as my ball and chain. Also very commitment shy to detour men.

Do such specimens exist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at my ideologies. I'm a staunch supporter of Abdis, exceedingly nationalistic, in favour of political demagogues. No emotional outbursts (online). And my story line is I'm an attractive, gym going, chaste yet liberal Somali girl with style, grace and a vast library which serves as my ball and chain. Also very commitment shy to detour men.

Do such specimens exist?

Ofc queen xalimos exist. I bet u're gracious too (maybe idk) but xalimos just aren't there yet. We're just not ready for that. Half of them still dress like witches and walk like men.
xabesh women tho...:banderas: