Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

giphy.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
My bad guys, I suggest you all to delete all these shitty apps before Wednesday.:mjhaps:

Lowkey feel bad for posting it now :tocry:

on the reall tho ,i dont know if i can ever leave my somali queens alone .them smooth soft futos got a brother hooked
Screenshot_20180511-233742.png

p.s. ragga dont enter the xabasha siil bacla'an if you dont catch something you will father a bug eye child .Geeljires the world is yours make the right choice:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Suug deh, the xafaad were most somalis in addis live is bole near to the international airport. One of the best hotels there is owned by a Somali. You are right Guraage, Oromo, Amhara and tigray make up the Muslim percentage not Somalis.
Somalis are definetly there.I was shocked when I saw Dahabshiil and WorldRemit offices in downtown Addis

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
That smell though. Jeez

Give me pre Twitter/social media Xalimo anyday.

SJW xalimos rub the wrong way.
Lool its thats spice shit they eat with their injera.I personally dislike Ethiopian food and their smell but I'm more than cool with the people:manny:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Somali women are actually more prettier/sexier than Ethiopian women but the clothes xalimos wear hide a lot of their beauty. That's one of the things I don't like about Islam
So basically what you're saying is you want Muslim women to show more of their bodies like kaffirs so your perverted eyes can be satisfied? :kanyehmm:Sxb we know Somali women are drop dead gorgeous already. Honestly these types of threads are made just to piss ppl off. I rather have a hijaabi Somali girl who only shows her beautiful body to me over these raw meat eating cannibal kaffirs any day.

Somali women are actually more prettier/sexier than Ethiopian women but the clothes xalimos wear hide a lot of their beauty. That's one of the things I don't like about Islam
i agree with you on your first sentence 100%
even tho im not that religious i cant agree with your second sentence .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending