Habesha women are so MashaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hands down the best looking women in mama Africa :lawd:. So many reasons farahs should get with Ethiopian chicks. Their obesity rate is much smaller than somali women, and when they gain weight its all in the right places(I'm not even going to post pictures). They don't go around harassing their men everywhere. My fellow ashy abdis we need to ditch these xalimos asap. @Jennifer can you hook me up with one of your habesha friends :stevej:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are hands down the best looking women in mama Africa :lawd:. So many reasons farahs should get with Ethiopian chicks. Their obesity rate is much smaller than somali women, and when they gain weight its all in the right places(I'm not even going to post pictures). They don't go around harassing their men everywhere. My fellow ashy abdis we need to ditch these xalimos asap. @Jennifer can you hook me up with one of your habesha friends :stevej:

Somali women are going to get so triggered right now and come on, it's Ramadan. I don't want another gender war bullshit.

giphy.gif

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I remember the "habesha men are handsome" thread and all the abdis on sspot got triggered :siilaanyolaugh:

the real question is why would a buff ting habesha women get with a somali guy :gaasdrink:

Another dusty Xaarbashi troll spotted.

Muji

VIP
Yes Ethiopian women are beautiful just like all other East African women.

Somali women are not like the men where we start throwing a hissy fit when someone else is complimented.

Everyone knows a faraxs kryptonite is African American men and I can see why.
:trumpsmirk:
E3677FD4-490E-4FE6-B671-FA9C1EC5FDCF.jpeg

Yes Ethiopian women are beautiful just like all other East African women.

Somali women are not like the men where we start throwing a hissy fit when someone else is complimented.

Everyone knows a faraxs kryptonite is African American men and I can see why.
:trumpsmirk:
View attachment 44810

But the Xalimos itt are already triggered tho :siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi I had no idea Habesha women were the Xalimo's achilles heel

Muji

VIP
But the Xalimos itt are already triggered tho :siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi I had no idea Habesha women were the Xalimo's achilles heel

No I think Eritrean Kenyan and Ethiopian women have some dimes..

Liya Kebede and lupita

:wowsweat:
I might switch lanes

No I think Eritrean Kenyan and Ethiopian women have some dimes..

Liya Kebede and lupita

:wowsweat:
I might switch lanes

Lupita is extremely overrated, Kenya shouldn't be on that list. Wallahi I don't know what it is about Eritreans though, but they're consistently attractive.

And Liya is something else. Class, elegance, beauty. She's elite :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending