Habesha women are so MashaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some fine ones. One time, I had to sit there and listen to this xabashi chick as she talked about her catholic faith because I knew if I sat through it, by the end of the night, I'd send her home like

DaySEx_UMAAesYV.jpg:large

btw, these are ur typical xalimo legs:mjlol:. most chicks here probably got these kinds of lugo:hemad:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They're overrated plus usually they are one of the biggest madoow ties in the west. :manny:

Last edited:
I have seen some fine ones. One time, I had to sit there and listen to this xabashi chick as she talked about her catholic faith because I knew if I sat through it, by the end of the night, I'd send her home like

DaySEx_UMAAesYV.jpg:large

btw, these are ur typical xalimo legs:mjlol:. most chicks here probably got these kinds of lugo:hemad:
Typical Faraax legs
DavfAXzUMAAJdOl.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes Ethiopian women are beautiful just like all other East African women.

Somali women are not like the men where we start throwing a hissy fit when someone else is complimented.

Everyone knows a faraxs kryptonite is African American men and I can see why.
:trumpsmirk:
View attachment 44810

They are dying like flies in Minnesota, Seattle and San Diego by Somali gangs and we use to enslave their Bantu cousins in the past so I don't know what the f*ck you talking about?

@The Cushitic One This hates Somali men because they don't give her a single look so she takes her anger and insecurity on the internet. :drakelaugh:

Biggie

X X C X X
@shabobby my darg :denzelnigga: Habesha tings shit on halimos any day if the week sxb. No contest Lebron vs Raptors type shit. Team PAHG needs to return to sspot. Triggering halimos with Habesha baddies was my past time and they ate it up :ahh:

Biggie

X X C X X
Xaarbashi females are only appealing to Somali men that know that they have no chance with Somali women. Xaarbashi women are prostitutes. Your country is a large brothel.
Stop simping these xaarlimos and suugo stained sacdiyos. The only thing that comes close to Habesha broads are Dominican/PR chicks. Join team PAHG and your life will change. Been PAHGing for a couple years now and that injera booty got me feeling some type of way :patrice::whoo:

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Get yourself checked for UTIs, syphilis, HIV, and all other forms of Xaarbashi dirt.
Dominicans and PR chicks are built like boxes and age like vegetables. One day they may look like Sofia Vergara, but when you wake up they look like Sofia's grandmother.
Stop simping these xaarlimos and suugo stained sacdiyos. The only thing that comes close to Habesha broads are Dominican/PR chicks. Join team PAHG and your life will change. Been PAHGing for a couple years now and that injera booty got me feeling some type of way :patrice::whoo:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol and the funny thing is when we made habesha men apprestion post and half yall niggas were beyond triggered and lost composure. And I ain' gonna repeat myself habesha girls ain' attracted to somali guys they make fun of you guys i have screenshots lmfoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts