Habesha women are so MashaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are dying like flies in Minnesota, Seattle and San Diego by Somali gangs and we use to enslave their Bantu cousins in the past so I don't know what the f*ck you talking about?

@The Cushitic One This hates Somali men because they don't give her a single look so she takes her anger and insecurity on the internet. :drakelaugh:

She’s a ugly fat who is a athiest

:pachah1:No somali guy wants used
Goods - she’s tainted from all the
Jamaicans she slept with

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The other half has AIDS. The half of AIDS Ababa that are Muslims consist of Oromos and Somalis, not Xaarbashis.

:vqbuyv0:Is that what you call a beautiful woman? This is a chimp in a dress.
Somalis aren't even 1% of Addis lmfao.The muslim half are Oromo and Amhara you ignorant hotep bantu dickrider.

Nigga hating on fellow horners and dick riding Bantus.You a coon ass nigga

What is the problem of Human being hating other human beings because of their race, I have no problem with ahbash people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny:@Xaagi-Cagmadigtee, the handsome well-to-do Djboutian, informed me that he doesn't talk to the help. Plus, they come from a land where throwing bags of feces out windows is a thing.:holeup:

Somalis aren't even 1% of Addis lmfao.The muslim half are Oromo and Amhara you ignorant hotep bantu dickrider.

Nigga hating on fellow horners and dick riding Bantus.You a coon ass nigga
Suug deh, the xafaad were most somalis in addis live is bole near to the international airport. One of the best hotels there is owned by a Somali. You are right Guraage, Oromo, Amhara and tigray make up the Muslim percentage not Somalis.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That smell though. Jeez

Give me pre Twitter/social media Xalimo anyday.

SJW xalimos rub the wrong way.

30830502_1617909251638832_7623894544735535104_n.jpg

how could xalimos even compete
damne who and what is she ?:wtf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:ileycry:
fams i dont have instragram ,twitter ,or that my space shit .im partially fob .i only have facebook and snap chat ,wallahi i only use facebook to check up on my large familly .i was the king of Tango app till my bitter lady deleted .does she have snap chat?

I think that particular account features individual women and if they have personal snaps they give out, you can follow em there. :gaasdrink:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:ileycry:
fams i dont have instragram ,twitter ,or that my space shit .im partially fob .i only have facebook and snap chat ,wallahi i only use facebook to check up on my large familly .i was the king of Tango app till my bitter lady deleted .does she have snap chat?

Lol. No one has MySpace ahaha

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
that raw meater is :lawd:
and she from the city that raised me .i m8ght have to get me a insta just for her .@cumar your a bad dude bro you trying to get me into that team habeesha queens huh ?

Ayy your Reer Toronto too. Lot of you guys on this site.

And nah Habeshas are for fun only, don't ever cuff one long-term is my advice :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.