Habesha/Oromo phenotype Vs Somali phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alla this thread reminded me of my time in Addis I was in a hotel in there with my dad and I was so bored so I decided to read their magazines best decision in my life them girls in that magazine were so xaaax I may go to the hotel just to get that magazine :noneck: :noneck:good times

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Inshallah I hock up with Harari Hebesha female sometime. Xalimos have showcased they can not be trusted and everyone else are either s or racist.

Yeah I’ve noticed this too. Somalis tend to look more Eurasian than the Habesha do.
It's usually the Omotic admixture that's present in many Habeshas which made many of them look less "Hamitic", due to kinky/Madow hair etc.

Overall, i reckon most Habeshas have the Hamitic phenotype,.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Yeah I’ve noticed this too. Somalis tend to look more Eurasian than the Habesha do.

The classic Somali phenotype is largely from evolutionary isolation over the last ~5,000 years.

Somalis are desert arid adapted people and therefore naturally have narrow features not related to Eurasian or SSA levels.

In Sub-Saharan Africa, only Somalis and Afars are arid adapted. The rest have too much recent admixture from tropical/humid zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending