Habesha/Oromo phenotype Vs Somali phenotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I constantly hear people saying the closest people to Somalis are Ethiopians (obviously excluding Ogden) Well let's put it to the test and compare Habesha/Oromo phenotypes/features to that of Somali. The first difference I found was Habesha/oromos look quite similar to Massai nilotics, they also have bigger nose and look mixed in their features with almost majority of them having kinky hair. The Habesha/ oromos also have large eyebrows, where the Somali eyebrows is largely non existent. Moreover, Somalis do not look mixed in their appearance and have lesser kinky hair Than the Habesha, in terms of height the average Habesha/oromo male is 5.5, compared
to that of 5.8 of the Somali.

Now hear are few pictures of the two groups.

Habesha/oromo group.

Hailemariam-Desalegn.jpg
unnamed.jpg

HS7.jpg

TvrP1.jpg
OPUp4wZ.jpg

Somali group.

1somali0330.jpg

main-qimg-1f609f92199176e8702d6bc1a78ac290-c.jpeg

2013_04_19_President_Hassan_Sheik_Mohamud_c_(8667048035).jpg

images (6).jpeg

Soomaaliyeed.jpg

Now contrary to popular believe when it comes actual genetics Habesha/oromos are mixed with Arabs more than anyone in Eastern Africa.

My theory is Habesha are mixture of ancient Nilotics and Arabs (Oromos can no longer be distinguished from Habesha)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes very true story on I always wondered this with the n recent wave of Ethiopians and Eritreans in the UK majority do not look somali they look like a mix of their two neighbours. They are lighter shorter and have kinkier hair. Somalis don't look mix we have a certain look no matter the colour.

Yes very true story on I always wondered this with the n recent wave of Ethiopians and Eritreans in the UK majority do not look somali they look like a mix of their two neighbours. They are lighter shorter and have kinkier hair. Somalis don't look mix we have a certain look no matter the colour.
Eritrean or Ethiopian is not an ethnic group . There are some fellows called the Saho , a Cushitic Muslim group , who very much look like Somalis .Most of the ones who make it to the West are the orthodox Christians . The average Tigray or Tigriniya person can be told apart from the Somali. As for Oromo, they don’t all have the same look : some look more Amhara; the Eastern ones tend to resemble Somalis more ;and there are some who have a weird Omo-Somaloid-Amhara look . Remember the Oromos went on the rampage and absorbed many different groups .

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
The first 3 images are of different ethnic groups within Ethiopia. Ex-Pm Desalegn is a Wolayta, Melez was a Tigray and Selassie was a hybrid Oromo/Amhara.

Why do we ignorantly assume the word 'Habashi' applies to all 90 ethnic groups in Ethiopia. Habashi, to me, are the bug-eyed Amhara.

Christian Oromos heavily intermarry with their Amhara counterparts, hence why you can no longer tell the difference between these two ethnic groups.

I lived with Ethiopians all my life so it's easy for me to tell them apart from somalis
They usually have bigger bug eyes
Tend to be lighter
Their hair is either Madow or curly not wavy of straight like us

wars

Inhermouth
I lived with Ethiopians all my life so it's easy for me to tell them apart from somalis
Tend to be lighter
This fat idiot wants to share his opinions

Wow!

wars

Inhermouth
00E32FE5-BDE6-400C-8B26-5D2188915223.gif
Tend to be lighter
I lived with Ethiopians all my life

You claimed to live with and was raised by Ethiopians all your life.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The first 3 images are of different ethnic groups within Ethiopia. Ex-Pm Desalegn is a Wolayta, Melez was a Tigray and Selassie was a hybrid Oromo/Amhara.

Why do we ignorantly assume the word 'Habashi' applies to all 90 ethnic groups in Ethiopia. Habashi, to me, are the bug-eyed Amhara.

Christian Oromos heavily intermarry with their Amhara counterparts, hence why you can no longer tell the difference between these two ethnic groups.

All 90 of those tribes you mention have alliance against the Somali, may Allah destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending