Habesha men

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Noooo why is this on trending?! I didn’t want everyone reading this I thought posts in the women’s den were more private:deadrose:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
And i was having serious debate with this xoolo :farmajoyaab:
How am I the xoolo when I didn’t do anything? You’re acting like I grabbed his dick. It’s not that serious. And since this is the women’s den, please take your shaming somewhere else sir ✋

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do not find them attractive unless they look Somalish. Many are short, stocky and have that slight semetic look with 'unique' timo.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Has anyone noticed they're lowkey fine? I feel like I'll be skewered for saying this but some of them niggas are cute. I remember being obsessed with this Eritrean boy awhile back. He was a total fuckboy sadly 😔

Please tell me I'm not the only one 😅
Habeshas are fine asf. might have to get me a beautiful Tigray queen

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Has anyone noticed they're lowkey fine? I feel like I'll be skewered for saying this but some of them niggas are cute. I remember being obsessed with this Eritrean boy awhile back. He was a total fuckboy sadly 😔

Please tell me I'm not the only one 😅
They do tend to have strongly defined cushite facial features mashallah. As a cushite supremacist I do admire it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was going to make a similar thread about this.

I saw a dark handsome tall Ethiopian like a month ago. He had a nice smile. He kid of looked somali too..