Habesha men

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Noooo why is this on trending?! I didn’t want everyone reading this I thought posts in the women’s den were more private:deadrose:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
And i was having serious debate with this xoolo :farmajoyaab:
How am I the xoolo when I didn’t do anything? You’re acting like I grabbed his dick. It’s not that serious. And since this is the women’s den, please take your shaming somewhere else sir ✋

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
I do not find them attractive unless they look Somalish. Many are short, stocky and have that slight semetic look with 'unique' timo.

Has anyone noticed they're lowkey fine? I feel like I'll be skewered for saying this but some of them niggas are cute. I remember being obsessed with this Eritrean boy awhile back. He was a total fuckboy sadly 😔

Please tell me I'm not the only one 😅
Habeshas are fine asf. might have to get me a beautiful Tigray queen

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Has anyone noticed they're lowkey fine? I feel like I'll be skewered for saying this but some of them niggas are cute. I remember being obsessed with this Eritrean boy awhile back. He was a total fuckboy sadly 😔

Please tell me I'm not the only one 😅
They do tend to have strongly defined cushite facial features mashallah. As a cushite supremacist I do admire it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
Staff Member
I was going to make a similar thread about this.

I saw a dark handsome tall Ethiopian like a month ago. He had a nice smile. He kid of looked somali too..

Trending

Latest posts