Habesha men

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m sorry. Anyways I’ll go back to the zumelian men once I see a handsome one. It’s rare but i’m trying 😴
Kuwaas aad bey uu uraayan abaayo :susp:my old manager was indian. My god the stench was unbearable , i always used to avoid standing next to him .

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I don’t get man handled!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Hey don't judge me, I was an idiot at that age. I'm disappointed in myself for letting him get away with that, but it happened. I'm just being real :mjkkk:
This was you...

You let the kid grab your ass just because he was cute. Not because he gave you his lunch money or shared his only Caprisun with you.
But because he was cute.
You exposed yourself shortie :mjdontkno:

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
This was you...

You let the kid grab your ass just because he was cute. Not because he gave you his lunch money or shared with you his only Caprisun. You exposed yourself shortie :mjdontkno:
No wallahi it wasn't like that. He did it out of the blue. I was just too dumb to tell him no. I grew out of that pickme behavior I swear. I look back and cringe at my teenage self for allowing that to happen. Just thought it was a funny thing to share 😅

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No wallahi it wasn't like that. He did it out of the blue. I was just too dumb to tell him no. I grew out of that pickme behavior I swear. I look back and cringe at my teenage self for allowing that to happen. Just thought it was a funny thing to share 😅
I believe you

Trending