Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Same happened to me.

On the same day an cadaan lady asked if I was Ethiopian and then later a Habashi lady came to me speaking in her language. I was super confused.

I look pretty Somali though???

Luna

I’ve been mistaken for Mama Malyuun, can you believe that? I’m 6’2” and 78kgs and some kid called me Mama Malyuun and giggled.

Hey guys can we please get along, we are neighborly people, let’s act like it. Our fellow xabashi forumers like @Emily and @xabashi should not be subjected xenophobia.
:)

Preach on brother Jiron, hallelujah no black on black cyber wars.:)

Last edited:
Star

Ethiopian people are really a bunch of cool and good people who are open minded, civilised and friendly. It’s just that we Somalis hate ourselves and everybody else. Look how we treat and are hostile to the few non-Somali members on this website. instead of correcting or politely disagreeing with them, we take a jackhammer and try to decapitate them. We turn everyone into an enemy of ours. A display of our collective 68 I.Q points.
Probably upbringing my mom use to hate amhara so by default I assumed all of them were :trash: people.
I met few couple of years back there very nice so I told my mom apparently she said they were nice generous people she said better than oromos who she described as being xaasid:pachah1:
There our distant relatives in class i knew this religion unity shit was worthless when this Indian muslim snitched on me while the gaal habash niggas helped me cheat:kanyeshrug:

Awww, I didn’t mean to offend you.

6bLS.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Luna

I was been mistaken for Mama Malyuun, can you believe that? I’m 6’2” and 78kgs and some kid called me Mama Malyuun and giggled.

Preach on brother Jiron, hallelujah no black on black cyber wars.:)
They are insecure miserable women:)

I was in a pizza shop ordering my usual halal pepperoni pizza. I find a old habeshi woman and her daughter with some old guy who looks disabled.

She looks at me and when I look she look to the old guy, I was with my friend that day, I said she thinks I am gonna make her eat raw meat.

Probably upbringing my mom use to hate amhara so by default I assumed all of them were :trash: people.
I met few couple of years back there very nice so I told my mom apparently she said they were nice generous people she said better than oromos who she described as being xaasid:pachah1:
There our distant relatives in class i knew this religion unity shit was worthless when this Indian muslim snitched on me while the gaal habash niggas helped me cheat:kanyeshrug:

Star

I had similar brainwashing about Ethiopia and Ethiopian people through my mum who never met any of them. As a young girl, she was a victim of brainwashing by the war in 1977. The Germans, French and the British fought 100’s of wars over the centuries and moved on. They found prosperity by establishing some sort of unity among themselves. Laakiin the Somali remembers whom his clan defeated 250 years and still anatagonises the other clan by poetry written at that time. We are experts at how to escalate a feud.

They are insecure miserable women:)

Emily

Sxb, please move on to your next victim. @YourBroMoe was making negative comments about Addis-Ababa. Check him out. He is Canadian and don’t go hard on him. :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Star

I had similar brainwashing about Ethiopia and Ethiopian people through my mum who never met any of them. As a young girl, she was a victim of brainwashing by the war in 1977. The Germans, French and the British fought 100’s of wars over the centuries and moved on. They found prosperity by establishing some sort of unity among themselves. Laakiin the Somali remembers whom his clan defeated 250 years and still anatagonises the other clan by poetry written at that time. We are experts at how to escalate a feud.

Emily

Sxb, please move on to your next victim. @YourBroMoe was making negative comments about Addis-Ababa. Check him out. He is Canadian and don’t go hard on him. :)

Nah @YourBroMoe is civilized and intelligent unlike some people in this thread :abuxyga:

The obsession though.

:jcoleno:

Let's be honest, if you were mistaken for Bantu you would never post it here. Ok you look good and are fair skinned, ok we got it. Now move on!
:ulyin:
We are obsessed and yet you are a Habesha on a Somali forum.
:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:The only one who's obsessed here is you. Go on your mereja site.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Raw meating mountain dwellers claimed you? Hahaha I wouldve offed my self

To be honest with you

Most of the time it’s Somalis claiming to be Ethiopian rather than Ethiopians claiming Somalis.

to be honest its other Africans claiming somali so they can get sharci, i have seen habashi do that, and even fufu Africans saying i am somali so we can get asylum ahahahha

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Star

Emily

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: @Emily you know I love you :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.