habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Europe (ex UK) most Habeshas have an inferiority complex to Somalis, as they are more fobbish and lower class.
yh i've noticed,

you can tell they don't really like us deep down but they have no choice but to beg it of us because in the uk we are more popular, more influential and larger in number that's why they push this east african label on us, most minority groups like Asians and north africans, arabs in the uk are very familiar with Somalis they grew up and socialized with somali youth

, Eritrean and Ethiopian on the other hand seem fobish and are largely unknown by other group loool only rastafarian and weird pan africanist youts know about ethios, most of the ethio and eri i see are elders going to esol classes i have only seen a handful of ethio and Eritreans around my age.

fyi i like the personalty of Ethiopian girls they seem more feminine while Somali girls nowadays have bad a reputation of being angry black women and cheap&clean.

This Habesha lady from the Ethiopian forum admits Somalis are better looking compared to her people. @Apollo

P52aFKSAQpyfrGdO-P5Cow.png

She even admits Somali men are way better looking compared to Habesha men. @sigmund @HIGH PRIESTESS
:siilaanyolaugh:

mLeX7AJgRwyJ1wJ7eAyTIg.png

Lol she’s right though. Somali features are WAY more aquiline than the average Habesha’s. Although I wish the Somali boys in London were better dressed instead of looking like begging soundcloud rappers...

Habesha women are far uglier than Somali women with their shitty kinky hair, bug eyes, high rates of STDs/HIV, and lack of good bodies.

Couldn't care less.

Horta, why do Habeshas have kinky hair? I thought they were a mixture of Cushites and Yemeni Semites. Why do the majority of them have naturally coarse hair?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Horta, why do Habeshas have kinky hair? I thought they were a mixture of Cushites and Yemeni Semites. Why do the majority of them have naturally coarse hair?

They have Omotic blood in them which explains why they are way shorter, kinkier hair and have less caucasian facial feature compared to a purely Cushitic stock like the Somalis.

They have Omotic blood in them which explains why they are way shorter, kinkier hair and less aquiline facial feature compared to a purely Cushitic stock like the Somalis.

Interesting. Everyday I am more and more confused as to why Oromos are grouped in with pure Cushites like Somalis, Afars and Bejas. They look nothing like us and lean towards Bantus.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:yacadiim:The only time I find others handsome is when they are Somalifishing - uncharacteristically tall and presenting as purely cushitic.

Apollo

VIP
:yacadiim:The only time I find others handsome is when they are Somalifishing - uncharacteristically tall and presenting as purely cushitic.

Did you guys in Canada also experience a mass invasion of Eritreans over the past five years?

They went from laangaab to laandheer within that time frame in Europe.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Did you guys in Canada also experience a mass invasion of Eritreans over the past five years?

They went from laangaab to laandheer within that time frame in Europe.

Not to my knowledge. Somalis are still larger population wise than Ethiopian and Eriterians in Canada. :siilaanyolaugh: Those guys are miskeen and unassuming but I love that Somalis are more fiery. They come to the table as equals. And let their opinions be heard.

Or so my non-Somali colleagues tell me. :siilaanyosmile:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not to my knowledge. Somalis are still larger population wise than Ethiopian and Eriterians in Canada. :siilaanyolaugh: Those guys are miskeen and unassuming but I love that Somalis are more fiery. They come to the table as equals. And let their opinions be heard.

Or so my non-Somali colleagues tell me. :siilaanyosmile:
were only 68,000 saxib wheras Eritreans and ethiopians combined are around 45,000 so not that much behind us

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
were only 63,000 saxib wheras Eritreans and ethiopians combined are around 48,000 so not that much behind us

Sxb, those are official census figures. In 2016, they also created a separate category for Djboutian, lol.:siilaanyolaugh: Somalis in Canada aren't all accounted for as some households do not fill out the census (due to no contact, being away or refusal) Unofficial estimates are 150,000. I don't know how they got this number as its more than double 60 k. :faysalwtf: But Somalis haven't had any large migrations for a while. You ocassionally see galay Canada.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sxb, those are official census figures. In 2016, they also created a separate category for Djboutian, lol.:siilaanyolaugh: Somalis in Canada aren't all accounted for as some households do not fill out the census (due to no contact, being away or refusal) Unofficial estimates are 150,000. I don't know how they got this number as its more than double 60 k. :faysalwtf:
I honestly believe were not that many in Canada I live in Toronto and dont see THAT many and it was an official censes were it was stated more than once at the highest we are 70,000 and no more 150,000 is an exageration

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I honestly believe were not that many in Canada I live in Toronto and dont see THAT many and it was an official censes were it was stated more than once at the highest we are 70,000 and no more 150,000 is an exageration

Though their numbers are small, the over estimation might be due to Somalis being a vocal and highly visible group. :yacadiim:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Though their numbers are small, the over estimation might be due to Somalis being a vocal and highly visible group. :yacadiim:
lol defo not to mention the high murder rate of somali guys and criminal activity gangs. If most somali females didn't wear the hijab and somali males behaved sensibly people would just put us with the other "east africans"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lol defo not to mention the high murder rate of somali guys and criminal activity gangs. If most somali females didn't wear the hijab and somali males behaved sensibly people would just put us with the other "east africans"

:mugshotman: Damn...is that why they always say Salama to me when I'm downtown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending