habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fed up of all of you coming for dark skinned Somalis!!!
We age better than you !!
Calling all my dark skinned Hindi Madows
Have kids with each other please
Love you

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
In Australia you will never see a Habesha dating a Habesha but you will see Habesha girls with Somali guys:manny:

lol habesha women are still more loyal to their men than xalimos. look at this beautiful ethiopian model Liya Kebede she married a typical habesha midget

gettyimages-110397473.jpg

Ubah? Iman? Yasmin Warsame? non of them have nothing on her

Which other ethnic groups are considered Habesha other than Amhara & Tigray. Are Gurage and Sidamo also Habesha?

I consider Gurage's as Habesha, I consider anyone that wears the common white clothing we have as Habesha, some people say it's the Semitic language speakers. The word is used loosely though

the girl on the left proper went in calling them feminine and west african guys are better and how she sees them as brothers lol is this how most habesha girls feel @Emily
habesha girls are becoming like xalimos???
i got two points to make,
the second she said "melanin" i knew she watched and read about pro black stuff, most people don't know about this term unless they have been brainwashed by pan africanism thus they wouldn't go for white men who are superior to negros in west africa

secondly i am sure the pretty chick on the right had a thing with that the somali youtuber
QasaQasa

Last edited:
1. Your mistaking modesty for meekness. We are modest because we are truly confident in ourselves. We don't need to shout who we are because we don't have to. Our existence is not in relevence of someone else ( ie Eritreans, Somali...etc) we are simply Ethiopian and the world know it and we like it that way.

2. It was occupied by the Italians for 5 years and yes their is a difference. I am sure you learend about it in your Euro history class were you also learned about the occupation of France by Germany for the same 5 year period.

3. Ethio- Eri war is a family fight that got out of hand. Males and Eysays were cousins that disagreed and dragged a bewildered people in to their family feud. Ethiopians did not know why we flighting Eritreans to being with since their were never considered enemy. So it dragged on for decades.

What can we say...we are not into indiscriminate killings:manny:

They voted and got their independence we are all Gucci now

How is your intra clan wars coming along btw?:mybusiness:

For a people who will cease to exist in the west within 2 generations, you do have a lot of unjustified pride and ego. You all should be walking around looking like this
---->:meleshame: instead of ------>:mjpls:.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Most habesha girls don’t feel the same way. We don’t have that group mentality unlike our neighbors.
As for the video they have the freedom of expression. No fine habesha man would lose his sleep over that. I love fine west African and African American men too:banderas:

Your people disgust me. :susp:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If we're being honest, this is a basic woman kind of thing.

They're young. They know they'll get attention if they act provocative. They know that attention and views will give them ad money and give them a better quality of life.

If you don't want women like her to succeed with these types of videos, simply ignore it. They got no other talents or skills to succeed with.

The sad reality is that the emotional aspect of human existence would never allow for such a simple solution.

There's no logical reason to be upset about videos like this if the following are true:

1. You'll never physically meet any of these women in real life.
2. You never thought about this 5 minutes prior to seeing the video.
3. You accept the sensible view that not everyone is going to like you in this world.

If you accept these 3 points as true, and feel some type of way from the video, then I'm sorry to say:

You're a dumbass.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Eritrean niggas are cute but they are self haters and tend to worship white women so I can see where the trash phase comes from and uhm uhm ethiopian niggas are no different[/QUOLoving white women is not self hatred.it is marrying up a status upgrade

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Of course a Somali had to ruin it in the comment section:

"Very flawed thinking from Horn of African women. Me as a Somali man I'll tell you Horn of Africa men are tougher than every west African. West African's were slaved for 100s of years with their strong build but habesha & Somali men fought off Europeans for centuries & had civilizations & empire's. Historically horn of African men are superior to west African's."

They are pan African :ahh:
They are just not into Eritrean men:kanyehmm:

Your presence disgusts me :susp:
loool are you a pan african as well??

i hate pan africanism, it's the dumbest ideology of all time.

i assumes that all african have a shared culture like the girls on this vid did, i have looked into Eritrean culture and it is more further away from west african culture than somali culture is. even i ask a cushite can not relate to Eritrean culture.

pan africanism also assumes all african are must be black and that north african a.k.a Amazighs are invaders and are not african which couldn't be further from the truth, these people have been arabinized but they are indigenous to africa

lol habesha women are still more loyal to their men than xalimos. look at this beautiful ethiopian model Liya Kebede she married a typical habesha midget

gettyimages-110397473.jpg

Ubah? Iman? Yasmin Warsame? non of them have nothing on her
lool
damn i'm 5'10 i want a wife taller than me,
when the mother is tall it is almost certain that the child will be tall.
my grandfather is 6'8 but his wife my beloved grandmother is 5'1 so she fucked over my father and he became 6'1 and he marred my beloved mother who midget 5'0 so i came out 5'10 at age 21 which by the way is good height i'm average i don't look short or tall.

i'm the same height as like 80% of the men i come across

maternal genes is what really matters a short women can f*ck it up for u,
i need a girl who is 6'0 my childern can be at least 6'3

Damn, why are you sending so much for Eris? They're good people honestly

Twitter aside most of the hostility seems to be coming from Ethiopians when you'd think it'd be the opposite since the Eritreans underdogs. Kinda like SL-SO

It's the opposite actually. I have no real animosity toward them nor do most Ethiopians. That was the point I was trying to make. For that matter for all the talk of 77 war Ethiopians have no animosity towards Somalis either.:manny: the war with them as completely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending