Habasha women beauty threads

Yaraye

VIP
We don't need to make an appreciation post, instead we date them in real life ! Me and my tall sophisticated and wealthy german boyfriend are having a blast, going to monaco together next week ๐Ÿฅฐ it nice being a pretty girl.

Speak for yourself I love and appreciate my all smart and educated girlie's @Yaraye @Audrey Hepburn @Angelina @KayseLuul there unfortunately just aren't that many women on here due to the male to female ratio, also most girls have a social life unlike the guy's on here.
that's right abaayo, I appriciate all the women here. low ratio cuz we got a life lol :lolbron:

We don't need to make an appreciation post, instead we date them in real life ! Me and my tall sophisticated and wealthy german boyfriend are having a blast, going to monaco together next week ๐Ÿฅฐ it nice being a pretty girl.

Speak for yourself I love and appreciate my all smart and educated girlie's @Yaraye @Audrey Hepburn @Angelina @KayseLuul there unfortunately just aren't that many women on here due to the male to female ratio, also most girls have a social life unlike the guy's on here.

Never thought of it that way. Thank you for sharing your presepective all appreciation for my Queens โค๏ธ ๐Ÿคฒ

No one mentions amxaro women other than madow men. It's just niggas who wanna smash a woman who looks lightskined and soft features while still saying they are with an African woman.

They like to call somalis arabs but Ethiopians are black Africans even though somalis have only 35-40% West Eurasian dna and we speak a native east African language that comes from the nile valley of sudan
Habasha are 50-55% West Eurasian. Some of them have more blood from the middle east than from Africa and they speak a Semetic language that comes from yemen. It's just ironic.
Idk why this forum thinks that madow men have a super obsession with East African women, most of them either date black women, or they venture out and obsess over Latina or white women, even when most of my madow friends talked about women they find hot, they never really brang up somali women much, outside of the occasional โ€œshe kind of cute, but the hijab stuff is not for meโ€ and only really brang up a Ethiopian women who expressed being into madow men themselves, so it was reciprocated in a sense. It could be a uk phenomenon tbh, it donโ€™t really see it here in the us tho.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Idk why this forum thinks that madow men have a super obsession with East African women, most of them either date black women, or they venture out and obsess over Latina or white women, even when most of my madow friends talked about women they find hot, they never really brang up somali women much, outside of the occasional โ€œshe kind of cute, but the hijab stuff is not for meโ€ and only really brang up a Ethiopian women who expressed being into madow men themselves, so it was reciprocated in a sense. It could be a uk phenomenon tbh, it donโ€™t really see it here in the us tho.
East Africans are kinda irrelevant in much of the US I feel.
In the UK and Northern Europe Somalis and Horners are well known.

here's some of my oromo kin, on eid, our women can pass as xalimos and i've been mistaken for an abdi samatar so many times that I've lost count. :)
Theyโ€™re not all Oromo. The first dude interviewed usually has Oromo short films/dramas is a Gurgura named Sharmarke Adan. Heโ€™s culturally and linguistically Oromo but heโ€™s Somali. Many of the people in this clip are mixed. You canโ€™t use Dire Dawa or East Hararge as an example.

Not all Oromos look Somali and not all Somalis look Oromo.

Mostly eastern Oromos look more Somali due to mixing or actually being Somali.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region โœ๏ธ

I love that for you sis

Theyโ€™re not all Oromo. The first dude interviewed usually has Oromo short films/dramas is a Gurgura named Sharmarke Adan. Heโ€™s culturally and linguistically Oromo but heโ€™s Somali. Many of the people in this clip are mixed. You canโ€™t use Dire Dawa or East Hararge as an example.

Not all Oromos look Somali and not all Somalis look Oromo.

Mostly eastern Oromos look more Somali due to mixing or actually being Somali.

I agree mostly. But I'm from the south and have been mistaken for being somali millions of times, despite my clan not bordering or even being near Somalis.

I agree, a beauty of at least 5'7-5'8 height is required. Sadly, my potential was ruined with a combination of 5'5 mother & 6'2 father. I never even had a chance (5'3).

:stressed:

The vast majority of men prefer short women, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Is this Oromospot or sumthin yโ€™all undercova Ethiopian agents get yโ€™all azzez on
Happy Dance GIF by Fort Wayne TinCaps

Trending