Habasha women beauty threads

Back in the day, when a thread like this popped up , the xalimos used to get fired up, blazing back at the farraxs, starting their own Ajnabi guys' appreciation threads, swooning over LL Cool J or some random Jamaican dude.

But now, what a letdown! The xalimos on the forum have become numb, indifferent to all the toxic gender-bashing crap. It's just disheartening to witness their desensitized state, caring less about the good times they once protested against. ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

Back in the day, when a thread like this popped up , the xalimos used to get fired up, blazing back at the farraxs, starting their own Ajnabi guys' appreciation threads, swooning over LL Cool J or some random Jamaican dude.

But now, what a letdown! The xalimos on the forum have become numb, indifferent to all the toxic gender-bashing crap. It's just disheartening to witness their desensitized state, caring less about the good times they once protested against. ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ
I remember those days @Javelin soo gal.

I noticed that it has less to so with us. The xaliimos on here seem to have formed some type of internal civil war where none of them trusts the other so there is no sense of belonging like we men have for each other.

I guess we really did win the sspot Gender wars

We don't need to make an appreciation post, instead we date them in real life ! Me and my tall sophisticated and wealthy german boyfriend are having a blast, going to monaco together next week ๐Ÿฅฐ it nice being a pretty girl.
I remember those days @Javelin soo gal.

I noticed that it has less to so with us. The xaliimos on here seem to have formed some type of internal civil war where none of them trusts the other so there is no sense of belonging like we men have for each other.

I guess we really did win the sspot Gender wars
Speak for yourself I love and appreciate my all smart and educated girlie's @Yaraye @Audrey Hepburn @Angelina @KayseLuul there unfortunately just aren't that many women on here due to the male to female ratio, also most girls have a social life unlike the guy's on here.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We don't need to make an appreciation post, instead we date them in real life ! Me and my tall sophisticated and wealthy german boyfriend are having a blast, going to monaco together next week ๐Ÿฅฐ it nice being a pretty girl.

Speak for yourself I love and appreciate my all smart and educated girlie's @Yaraye @Audrey Hepburn @Angelina @KayseLuul there unfortunately just aren't that many women on here due to the male to female ratio, also most girls have a social life unlike the guy's on here.
I thought you were dating a Madow? What happened with y'all?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Ok habasha girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trending