Habasha women beauty threads

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I cant believe you made an appreciation thread about Habesha women before you did reer Puntland women. You have betrayed your own people. I will be letting Somalispot members from Puntland aware of your treacherous actions.
I beg you never reply to me again πŸ˜‚

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Habasha are just midget somali with big eyes.
Why put your children through the misery of being short when you can get the same look in a tall somali queen and have tall children smh.

bc those two groups are not attractive, u still have small minded fob view on the world
He made a whole thread appreciation thread for an obese Instagram xalimo, but lately he keeps making appreciation thread for ajnabi women, either he's trolling or his dm's on the Instagram was not successful.

Habasha are just midget somali with big eyes.
Why put your children through the misery of being short when you can get the same look in a tall somali queen and have tall children smh.
These faraxs fetishizing ajanabi things are not looking to have kids, they're looking for a quick pump and dump action.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Btw, I keep hearing people mentioning these women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one mentions amxaro women other than madow men. It's just niggas who wanna smash a woman who looks lightskined and soft features while still saying they are with an African woman.

They like to call somalis arabs but Ethiopians are black Africans even though somalis have only 35-40% West Eurasian dna and we speak a native east African language that comes from the nile valley of sudan
Habasha are 50-55% West Eurasian. Some of them have more blood from the middle east than from Africa and they speak a Semetic language that comes from yemen. It's just ironic.

No one mentions amxaro women other than madow men. It's just niggas who wanna smash a woman who looks lightskined and soft features while still saying they are with an African woman.

They like to call somalis arabs but Ethiopians are black Africans even though somalis have only 35-40% West Eurasian dna and we speak a native east African language that comes from the nile valley of sudan
Habasha are 50-55% West Eurasian. Some of them have more blood from the middle east than from Africa and they speak a Semetic language that comes from yemen. It's just ironic.
They're calling us arabs because we are Muslims.. Some of the biggest Islamophobes are madow but people never focus on this.

Khaemwaset

VIP
They're calling us arabs because we are Muslims.. Some of the biggest Islamophobes are madow but people never focus on this.
Yes that's basically the whole reason for hate against somali. Although I'd like to point out the muslims in West Africa are good and we have had no problems with them. History, cultured and on the deen so no issues.

Its the ones who were conquered and Christianised by cadaans and always stand two steps behind that have a problem with Somali. Whenever you bring up how they are converted by their slavers and colonisers they bring up Ethiopia knowing damn well they don't have a single drop of Ethiopian in them and live on the opposite side of the continent.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts