Habar Gidir Clan threatens war over being evicted from public land in Mogadishu

Why are you bringing up Bosaso Port and Galkacyo Airport in this discussion, neither one of those places, are being squatted on, there are no jiingads there, only offices. Both the port and the airport, are being managed, to provide public services to the people that live in Puntland state. It's not used to line the pockets of businessmen. As you well know, Puntland is a state, and that state is beholden to the people that live in that state. The inheritor of the former regime, is the new government in that land, and that is Puntland. You are trying to act as if your clan, is equivalent to a state or federal government.

Your clan is squatting on government land and it's your uncles, that are trying to evict them, to benefit privately. So, instead of coming on here to try to excuse the laundry list of crimes here, go fix your mess.
I’ve never heard of such a thing in my life. No where in the civilized world can randoms build in government or even public lands and then try and fight for the government for not accepting this!

I’ve never heard of such a thing in my life. No where in the civilized world can randoms build in government or even public lands and then try and fight for the government for not accepting this!

It's embarrassing sis.

Everywhere in the world, public land owns to the government, federal state, local council, municipality and so forth. The only arguments that should be happening, is between the different levels of government in terms of land management, taxes and so forth.

He's trying to equate his clan to a federal government and when he addresses me, to a state government. Heerkaas buu mariya, but he wants to act as if other people have an issue with accepting governance.
That’s the hypocrisy. He even tried to insinuate that I’m against this nonsense because I’m anti HG or that i’m MJ ect. LOL anyone that has seen me on this side of the forum knows I’m definitely not MJ or lean towards them.

If they’re going to accuse Reer PL for not towing the line, they too MUST tow the line as well instead of acting like thugs equal to the government who think they can pitch their jingad everywhere.

If you go Xamar you see people pitching jingaads right outside your doorstep on YOUR lands as well. They’ve become used to this nonsense. I’m not accusing only HG of this as all qabils seem to be doing this but its some of them who want to fight people in the process.

Your the only that has understood crux of the argument somewhat unlike @Angelina who has given away who she is.

Ask yourself why is it even a public government land ? They will point you to kacaan government, that's the documents they present.

If you accept this you have just given kacaan government a type of legitimacy that even it's ardent supporters haven't given to them, and you have condemned all those that resisted it.

Second point is even if you give them that legitimacy, it's public land, it belongs to the people, not private donors.

What happend to all the other public lands people turned into homes ? The government legalised them all after recieving payments by the citizens (theft), the biggest beneficiaries of this legislation we both know, those lands are no longer regarded as public nor are they private, they went to the people, the precedence for this has been set, why should this be any different?

Kacaan government or not, gov is gov land saxib. Either gov uses it or it has to return it to the goofley. I do agree that private investors have no right to even think about buying the land. Let’s see how things unfold in the future

Kacaan government or not, gov is gov land saxib. Either gov uses it or it has to return it to the goofley. I do agree that private investors have no right to even think about buying the land. Let’s see how things unfold in the future
I agree with your stance. I don’t believe that those rich HG elites have a right to buy it and it’s even more sickening that they’re okay with pushing out their own. I just find it hilarious that HG can unite to fight the dawlad with all those odeys threatening but can’t unite with all of each other so that the rich among them benefit them.

Qabil is truly a joke.

I agree with your stance. I don’t believe that those rich HG elites have a right to buy it and it’s even more sickening that they’re okay with pushing out their own. I just find it hilarious that HG can unite to fight the dawlad with all those odeys threatening but can’t unite with all of each other so that the rich among them benefit them.

Qabil is truly a joke.

It was originally a fire station right? Well, looks like that is what it has to become again, for true justice to occur.

That land cannot be a neighbourhood anyway, those jiingad settlements do not meet any building code known to mankind, they are a danger not just an eyesore.

You lack basic comprehension skills can't tell the difference between public and private land.

Public lands are owned by the public, the government is nothing more than a caretaker, thats how it works in the rest of the 'civilised' world.

This whole discussion is about public land, the whole issue is around public land not private, educate yourself first on the difference.

Private donors have no right to usurp public land, neither does the government, my argument is that even if the government wanted it for themselves, they have no right without compensating the people first, but the government isn't even interested in the land.

When you have an opinion on something, the least you should do is educate yourself first, it's HG on both sides, so to argue I have a bias is futile, I am on the side of justice which is these innocent people, not all of them are HG, there is a big sizable minority that come from other tribes.

This does not mean they are free from criticism, they have been told for several years to take a leaf out of Abgaal and murursade book and get it legalised as they have on many public lands, but they were too arrogant and haughty and didn't think anyone would have to balls to try to evict them, they were right, but didn't expect it would be their own.
That’s true, many clans are on that land not just HG. Xawaadle make up 30%.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
No one is above the law; they should all be thrown into jail or fined for inciting violence. Peaceful protests are welcomed, but threats of violence should be dealt with in a way that harms their pockets.

If they follow through with their threats and start killing people, each one of those not-so-good men and women in that video should be tried as complicit perpetrators. And those who murder will be tied to tiirka and promptly executed. Edebdaro badnaa, we are sick and tired of these antics!

I'm of the opinion that the community protesting should work with the government to lease land from the local landlords. They(displaced community) should pay an annual fee for that land.

Edit:
In addition to what I have said, If the government leases the land to private investors, It should use a portion of the funds acquired from that trade to help the community get back on its feet. We need productive citizens here; the aim should be to uplift people from poverty, not trap future generations and people in a cycle of abject poverty.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP

Really surprised fiqi went to Galkacyo today with this happening this week. lol strange timing. My 2 cents It’s wrong to kick women and children out with no relocation plan. Give them housing and new land in city, Siad time thousands of people were relocated when droughts happened safely

Last edited:
IMG_1621.jpeg
Someone said this is how the dhameer HSM wanted sh.sharif to hop on him and his moryaans unakah leh campaign. beerkaygi iya gocayπŸ˜‚

Trending