Gym advice

Lift heavy ass compound weights + eat clean. Otherwise you'll put on too much fat. You'll grow out of mesomorph at 20.

It's not that difficult

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I have been going to the gym lately I am 15 5’11 165 and mesomorph how do I build muscle
Whatever program you follow, safeguard your lower back. Don't do heavy deadlifts. It ain't worth it.
Think about your later years. You won't be always 15, but injuries you bring to yourself will stay with you till the day you die.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What does creatine do
“creatine can be an effective supplement for increasing endurance and strength. Over time, you may see an increase in your muscle strength and size. ... As your muscles become bigger, water weight becomes less noticeable, and you'll appear less swollen“

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Watch out and please focus on proper form. I fucked up both my elbows because I tried to lift above what my body could handle.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Lift heavy low reps high volume(5x5) eat clean
Use whey protein and creatine. Stay away from pro Horomones never use them ever. Lift 4 times a week. Work out for 55 minutes. Monday upperbodu day ,Tuesday leg day Wednesday upperbody day Thursday leg day. Friday do 20 minute cardio(jog) Saturday and Sunday rest.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Oh and make sure you have perfect form. Injuries aren't worth it. When you bench pinch your shoulder blades and push your legs on the ground. Be very careful with deadlift(if you mess up your back you will stop growing) same with squat.

Trending