Gym advice

It's all about Progressive overload at this stage for you. You need to be increasing the amount of weight you lift each workout, even it's by 0.25kg. If that's not possible then you should add more reps to each set and if even that's too much then you decrease the amount of time you rest in between sets.

There's online calculators that can help you find your maintenance calories, once you know what that number is, slowly up your calories. There's no two ways about it, if you're serious about seeing a change you have to start counting calories. Use my fitnesspal, it'll make your life a lot easier.

Buy a cheap pair of skin-fold calipers, there's TONS of online calculators that will help you figure out your current bodyfat. If you're over 15% bodyfat, don't bulk or increase your caloric surplus too much. If you're a newb, you can make gains by eating at maintenance calories.

I made a thread on macros and the ratio split etc a while back, there's tons of info in there. Good luck and welcome to the brotherhood of iron.:friendhug:

It's all about Progressive overload at this stage for you. You need to be increasing the amount of weight you lift each workout, even it's by 0.25kg. If that's not possible then you should add more reps to each set and if even that's too much then you decrease the amount of time you rest in between sets.

There's online calculators that can help you find your maintenance calories, once you know what that number is, slowly up your calories. There's no two ways about it, if you're serious about seeing a change you have to start counting calories. Use my fitnesspal, it'll make your life a lot easier.

Buy a cheap pair of skin-fold calipers, there's TONS of online calculators that will help you figure out your current bodyfat. If you're over 15% bodyfat, don't bulk or increase your caloric surplus too much. If you're a newb, you can make gains by eating at maintenance calories.

I made a thread on macros and the ratio split etc a while back, there's tons of info in there. Good luck and welcome to the brotherhood of iron.:friendhug:
Thank you! Couldn’t react due to kaygate

Trending

Latest posts