GXJS resistance gains momentum

Are they all from the Isaxaaq Carre?

I've heard they are the main traitors of HY/GX
No, almost every subclan has some braindead traitors that would sell their entire existence for qaat, everyother oday is for his own clan but ours are here to suppress whenever gx youth tries to resist

But now we are trying to figure out how to handle such sellouts and we gonna deal with them soon

Skirmishes going on in Ceel Afwayn last night.

Bloody place that's known for conflict between HJ and HY. Looks like the old feud has been reignited

Screenshot_20230804_091546_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_091818_Facebook.jpg

We don't need assistance my marginalised Cali Saleebaan friend. I was just reminding @Libaax-Joore of the hierarchy, he can't speak on Garxajis while hes under my thumb kkk he mentions Caare in qardho but forgets his Cismaan Maxamuud uncle Cadde Muuse was emasculated and chased from Puntland to Ceel Afweyn by Cabdilahi Beer Doofaar
The difference is Cisman maxamud have tasted power in PL twice since then and also held PM post of Somalia. Y'all on the other hand haven't sat on the SL presidential seat in almost 30 years.

β€œHalganka lasoo halgamo meel ayuu ku eeg yahay oo dhulka ayaa la dhigaa SNM rajiim ayay wakhtigaa meel ka xoraynaysay imika in hoos loo dhigo ayay u baahantahay.

Raga ina hogaamiyaana waxay ku faanayaan anigaa Mujaahid ah oo intaa ayaan cunay.”

- Suldaan Cadda gude. Gudoomiyaha Gudiga Garxajis firing shots at Bixi and Co. and dismissing their past.

As Habar Yoonis we realised that Ciidagale is trying to make us fight Habar Awal while they relax in Hargeisa. Our main interest is peace as we don’t have the capacity to fight the national army at this moment.

Garxajis nabadeena ilaashaneena Habar Awal will probably get the other yaryars to side with them again like in 94

Trending

Latest posts