GXJS resistance gains momentum

Garxajis liberation front

IMG_5320.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Majority of GX doesn’t support these few rebels but if musa goes around killing the rebels it will turn to clan war which is what these mountain monkeys want.The Gx in Hargeisa and Burco are not willing to risk their wealth for the 20 mountain folks

This guy have no life or job πŸ˜‚ he spends his days figuring out other people clans and policing hawiye πŸ˜‚

Qoslaaye regime is making life difficult for sheegads who are almost all MX/MJ i commend @convincation for her hard work dodging all the tribal hate against XSM

as @Bernie Madoff said there is no war between GX and his brothers from the other subclans of reer Shiikh Isxaaq clan. And also GX have done most Isaaq conquests against shisheeye under GX leadership the defeated orphans of your aabbe Afweyne came to Burco and signed the Soomaliland separation agreement which Im against btw

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Qoslaaye regime is making life difficult for sheegads who are almost all MX/MJ i commend @convincation for her hard work dodging all the tribal hate against XSM

as @Bernie Madoff said there is no war between GX and his brothers from the other subclans of reer Shiikh Isxaaq clan. And also GX have done most Isaaq conquests against shisheeye under GX leadership the defeated orphans of your aabbe Afweyne came to Burco and signed the Soomaliland separation agreement which Im against btw
@convincation the whole time I thought you man turns you a girl πŸ˜‚
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
And who are you? πŸ˜‚ GX from hargeisa to Berbera to burco to Ceerigabo all support it. Walahi they got militias preparing all over somaliland in secret locations. Idk why you fools got your head stuck in the sand somaliland is finishedddπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m your daddy :russ:

You really believe anything will happen then you are delusional. This nothing but social media war filled with non sense propaganda. The elders will intervene as usual

Majority of GX doesn’t support these few rebels but if musa goes around killing the rebels it will turn to clan war which is what these mountain monkeys want.The Gx in Hargeisa and Burco are not willing to risk their wealth for the 20 mountain folks
It may seem so from Canada, but not quite so in Gacan Libaax, Go'da, Dirir Mara, and Daalo, but then again, you are already privy to that, unless of course you are poised in ostrich pose.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts