Guys what is your opinion off suing your Dugsi teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
A friend off mine cousin's are suing their dugsi teacher for abuse and mistreatment. This case is very serious, it has already passed the local court, they will review it again. Has this happened before, or do you know any case like this one?

A friend off mine cousin's are suing their dugsi teacher for abuse and mistreatment. This case is very serious, it has already passed the local court, they will review it again. Has this happened before, or do you know any case like this one?
I know of a case where this macalin used to stay very late past dugsi time with this boy. Turns out he was a child predator. The kid could not hold his haar in. Parents were thinking their son was learning the HOLY QURAN but he was being anally raped every day. Macalin was releasing stress out on the kid. I know that kid is not going to be mentally stable.

PLEASE WATCH YOUR KIDS. DO NOT TRUST OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR KIDS. (RELATIVES,MACALINS)ETC

Why would you put yourself through that lengthy and mind numbing process only to take money from someone who doesn't have any?

Just mic the place up and report it to the cops, the bootyhouse is the only way to stop these guys

Benjamin

I know of a case where this macalin used to stay very late past dugsi time with this boy. Turns out he was a child predator. The kid could not hold his haar in. Parents were thinking their son was learning the HOLY QURAN but he was being anally raped every day. Macalin was releasing stress out on the kid. I know that kid is not going to be mentally stable.

PLEASE WATCH YOUR KIDS. DO NOT TRUST OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR KIDS. (RELATIVES,MACALINS)ETC

O'Oh man that's sad, the dugsi teacher should be one off the person you should trust the most, but this world is fucked up. Don't trust nobody not even yourself.

When he spends time being a jail bird, he will realize what he actually did. Hope he drops the soap.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye

Please don't tell me he was Somali :wow: sick f*ck needs multiple artillery shots to the skull

Benjamin

When he spends time being a jail bird, he will realize what he actually did. Hope he drops the soap.

He is on off those people who drop their things purposely so other people may look at theirs ass. 100% He will enjoy being a battyboy in prison.

Wow fucking doofar, I can't even imagine :ileycry: Poor boy. Is he receiving therapy or something?

Personally, even though my mum used to send me to dugsi, she always reminded me to never be the only one in a room, gave me a cellphone told me to use the buddy system, etc. she may have been on to something :farmajoyaab:

Benjamin

Wow fucking doofar, I can't even imagine :ileycry: Poor boy. Is he receiving therapy or something?

Personally, even though my mum used to send me to dugsi, she always reminded me to never be the only one in a room, gave me a cellphone told me to use the buddy system, etc. she may have been on to something :farmajoyaab:

Sometimes it good to have overprotective parents.

I really wish macalins would stop abusing their power by beating the shit out of KIDS. I know people who've been severely bruised and because of that, don't send their kids to dugsi to prevent this. Beating a child isn't gonna make them a haafid any quicker :kanyehmm: its just barbaric :snoop:

You have to protect your kids. No therapy. He had an operation to stitch it up. The poor child had his anal sphincter weaken therefore could not hold the haar in. He basically lost control of the muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending