Guys what is your opinion off suing your Dugsi teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I really wish macalins would stop abusing their power by beating the shit out of KIDS. I know people who've been severely bruised and because of that, don't send their kids to dugsi to prevent this. Beating a child isn't gonna make them a haafid any quicker :kanyehmm: its just barbaric :snoop:

I had anxiety, & as you would know somali parents don't give a shit about mental health I had a very difficult time in dugsi. Worst period of my life.

You have to protect your kids. No therapy. He had an operation to stitch it up. The poor child had his anal sphincter weaken therefore could not hold the haar in. He basically lost control of the muscle.

Masjids should register macalins the same way schools do. They need to be watched closely (by other muslims) and receive rigorous training. Hiring any old Ali off the block that memorized the Quran shouldn't be the only qualification. Sadly, there are too many perverts out there desperate times call for desperate measures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should have called crimestoppers. What a disgusting way to treat someone 4x their junior.
4.jpg

Reborn
I personally would never sue my macalin if they mistreated me.As I know if they crossed the boundary then they will sin and be punished accordingly by Allah.

Benjamin

I was never beaten by the macaalin. I used to come to malcaamad prepared. This is more about your parents reputation then it is yours. Your parents will be called gaalo if the kids came to malcaamad unprepared.

My macaalin gave a Shawn Michael's Sweet Chin Music Kick to one girl and one guy who came unprepared at two separately occassions. The girl was knocked out cold.

100% true, Some people in the community don't even believe them, everyone is on the dugsi teachers side. They gossip about the family, I think they will move away from town after the court hearing endes. Poor family :(

100% true, Some people in the community don't even believe them, everyone is on the dugsi teachers side. They gossip about the family, I think they will move away from town after the court hearing endes. Poor family :(
I think this happened in Canada. ?

Benjamin

I personally would never sue my macalin if they mistreated me.As I know if they crossed the boundary then they will sin and be punished accordingly by Allah.
Lol what, why wouldn't you want justice for you & your children, a rapist or pedos should be sentenced to life in prsion or death in some cases,

Reborn
Lol what, why wouldn't you want justice for you & your children, a rapist or pedos should be sentenced to life in prsion or death in some cases,

We do not live in the middle ages. Just a quick visit to a clinic would prove all the misconceptions.

Bro I was talking about the people that go to that masjid.ofc they will be proven guilty with what you said.

Death is too easy :gucciwhat: pedos should be double castrated and left at the top of a tall tower with nothing but their balls hanging around their neck for the vultures :shaq: see how helpless they feel then :obama:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts