guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I can give my experience with women from all racial cultures if we're being honest:

1. Black women (African-American or Caribbean)
Nice women. Not all were loud, as stereotypes would suggest. If they were attracted to you, they WILL make it known and obvious and are not afraid of being physical. If they don't like you, they WILL make it known and you'll be clowned if you can't figure that out.

2. Black women (West African and South East African)
Very sweet women, and very soft spoken. If they like you, they will also be physical with you. In my opinion, they're great girlfriend material. Very loyal women from what I experienced. But if you don't make a move, they will stop talking to you immediately.

3. Black women (Horn of Africa)
Very sweet women or very cold women, no in between LOL. 9 times out of 10, they are sweet. Obviously, being Somali, there are advantages. Somali women are the most shy, and Ethiopians are the least shy. Ethiopians are down to date, Somalis are as well but wanna keep it on the DL, and generally don't trust Somali guys because we could potentially talk (to be fair, that's a reasonable fear). Obviously, they're wifey material.

4. Latina
Never met a lot. The ones I know were very sweet and very sociable. Which is great when you got nothing to say, cause they can keep the conversation going. Obviously, they're hot.

5. Brown women (South Asian)
They liked me the most. They make it VERY obvious when they're into you. They keep staring at you and smiling at you. It's so obvious, you'd have to be a complete dumbass not to make a move if you're into her. They also make good girlfriend material. Cultural clashes could occur, but this isn't an issue if she was born in the west. If she's white washed, she'll be freakier due to the openness of western culture.

6. Asian women
A lot liked me. When they're into you, they pretty much try to find excuses to hang out with you a lot. They also give a lot of stuff when they're into you. Generally food or discounts from my experience (totally being serious). If they weren't born in the west, they generally respond well with polite and sweet compliments. If they were born in the west, they generally respond well with jokes and teasing. If they like you, it'll be obvious. Some got insecurity issues though because they're Asian (for White guys this is a turn on, for normal men this is a major turn off).

7. White women
Weird women, but very sweet. Can be hot and cold, but that's due to them liking attention from my experience. The chill ones from outside the city were generally more open and normal when it comes to relationships and will engage you like a normal women. The ones from the city will be try-hards when it comes to being modern and cool. It'll come off as fake, but if you allow it, they'll like you more cause they feel like they're cool now (especially the ones that like hip-hop...). Fun women and enthusiastic. But again, they're weird imo.

8. Arab women and Persian women
Very sweet from my experience. Very flirty as well. If they like you, they will straight up flirt with you. If you're nice to them, they generally like your company a lot more (but that's all women, but you'll understand what I mean if you talk to them). If they're westernized (most Persians), they'll be more open to you on a sexual level. If they are more cultured, they'll probably stop at flirting, or if they really like you, they'll stop at girlfriend and boyfriend.

I can give my experience with women from all racial cultures if we're being honest:

Nice women. Not all were loud, as stereotypes would suggest. If they were attracted to you, they WILL make it known and obvious and are not afraid of being physical. If they don't like you, they WILL make it known and you'll be clowned if you can't figure that out.

Very sweet women, and very soft spoken. If they like you, they will also be physical with you. In my opinion, they're great girlfriend material. Very loyal women from what I experienced. But if you don't make a move, they will stop talking to you immediately.

Very sweet women or very cold women, no in between LOL. 9 times out of 10, they are sweet. Obviously, being Somali, there are advantages. Somali women are the most shy, and Ethiopians are the least shy. Ethiopians are down to date, Somalis are as well but wanna keep it on the DL, and generally don't trust Somali guys because we could potentially talk (to be fair, that's a reasonable fear). Obviously, they're wifey material.

4. Latina
Never met a lot. The ones I know were very sweet and very sociable. Which is great when you got nothing to say, cause they can keep the conversation going. Obviously, they're hot.

They liked me the most. They make it VERY obvious when they're into you. They keep staring at you and smiling at you. It's so obvious, you'd have to be a complete dumbass not to make a move if you're into her. They also make good girlfriend material. Cultural clashes could occur, but this isn't an issue if she was born in the west. If she's white washed, she'll be freakier due to the openness of western culture.

6. Asian women
A lot liked me. When they're into you, they pretty much try to find excuses to hang out with you a lot. They also give a lot of stuff when they're into you. Generally food or discounts from my experience (totally being serious). If they weren't born in the west, they generally respond well with polite and sweet compliments. If they were born in the west, they generally respond well with jokes and teasing. If they like you, it'll be obvious. Some got insecurity issues though because they're Asian (for White guys this is a turn on, for normal men this is a major turn off).

7. White women
Weird women, but very sweet. Can be hot and cold, but that's due to them liking attention from my experience. The chill ones from outside the city were generally more open and normal when it comes to relationships and will engage you like a normal women. The ones from the city will be try-hards when it comes to being modern and cool. It'll come off as fake, but if you allow it, they'll like you more cause they feel like they're cool now (especially the ones that like hip-hop...). Fun women and enthusiastic. But again, they're weird imo.

Very sweet from my experience. Very flirty as well. If they like you, they will straight up flirt with you. If you're nice to them, they generally like your company a lot more (but that's all women, but you'll understand what I mean if you talk to them). If they're westernized (most Persians), they'll be more open to you on a sexual level. If they are more cultured, they'll probably stop at flirting, or if they really like you, they'll stop at girlfriend and boyfriend.
Most Persian women are very high maintenance wallahi for that situation I'd recommend a hit and run.....

4. Latina

6. Asian women

7. White women

Interesting analysis you have here. Women are all so different from one another though! I definitely do not fit into the white women description...well maybe I am a little weird. lol. What do you mean by weird??

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Interesting analysis you have here. Women are all so different from one another though! I definitely do not fit into the white women description...well maybe I am a little weird. lol. What do you mean by weird??
I guess I mean weird in the sense that the culture is very different. I was born and raised in the hood and met no white women until university. Once in university, I met a lot of white women, and although we vibe really well, her upbringing and mine were different, so the vibes were different. So little things like how they talked, how they acted, etc were slightly weird to me. Not necessarily bad, but just not what I've seen growing up. They're cool though, like all women.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not just in marital situations they're always very entitled never met a down to earth persian girl.
I'm guessing you're not from Toronto then. The ones here are not only down to Earth, but friendly and very flirty. They're really cool over here man.

I guess I mean weird in the sense that the culture is very different. I was born and raised in the hood and met no white women until university. Once in university, I met a lot of white women, and although we vibe really well, her upbringing and mine were different, so the vibes were different. So little things like how they talked, how they acted, etc were slightly weird to me. Not necessarily bad, but just not what I've seen growing up. They're cool though, like all women.

That makes sense. It's always a little confusing to navigate other cultures at first. Sometimes it's hard to sort out what is culture and what is just the individual. I find it so interesting though; I love so much of the beautiful rich Somali culture and traditions.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That makes sense. It's always a little confusing to navigate other cultures at first. Sometimes it's hard to sort out what is culture and what is just the individual. I find it so interesting though; I love so much of the beautiful rich Somali culture and traditions.
Yeah, I get that. I'm into learning about different cultures too, and like making friends from different places, so I can get what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts