Guys this is Easily my favorite part of being Reer Mareykan

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am able to defend my family, dignity, and honor.

Wlhi as a man I love the second amendment I would hate if these bastards would take it from us.:idontlike:

And leave us vulnerable to whoever is out there? I think not. Also don’t be stupid plz you got to be careful legally owning a weapon is a big responsibility :ufdup:

this guy right here protects me and the ones I love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I would love to tell you that guns should be illegal in a society but considering where you're from....

Legally, the police in America are justified to near infinite use of unaccountable force against whoever they see fit. They can break in to your house, flashbang you, gun you down with an automatic rifle, and walk away perfectly fine. I think it's a fairly reasonable conclusion that in this hell-scenario you live in that the people should have an equal rights to force as the police who they could easily find themselves staring down the barrel of.

The only way to hold the police accountable is to threaten them with reasonable use of defensive force, so I guess making your d1ck look bigger isn't the only reason to be pro gun

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I would love to tell you that guns should be illegal in a society but considering where you're from....

Legally, the police in America are justified to near infinite use of unaccountable force against whoever they see fit. They can break in to your house, flashbang you, gun you down with an automatic rifle, and walk away perfectly fine. I think it's a fairly reasonable conclusion that in this hell-scenario you live in that the people should have an equal rights to force as the police who they could easily find themselves staring down the barrel of.

The only way to hold the police accountable is to threaten them with reasonable use of defensive force, so I guess making your d1ck look bigger isn't the only reason to be pro gun
I have no need to augment the size of my penis.
I like it just the way it is.
My women do as well.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I am able to defend my family, dignity, and honor.

Wlhi as a man I love the second amendment I would hate if these bastards would take it from us.:idontlike:

And leave us vulnerable to whoever is out there? I think not. Also don’t be stupid plz you got to be careful legally owning a weapon is a big responsibility :ufdup:

this guy right here protects me and the ones I love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In liberal states where our people usually live? Good luck.

You'll get a life sentence just for even looking at burglars the wrong way in some states.

That's a small brain way of thinking. Disappointed in my fellow canjeero enthusiast.

The best defence against rogue cops is by being an upstanding citizen from a good community who actively participate in local politics.

You don't scare a power mad cop with a gun. You scare them by having the power to get them fired or even better; their boss.

That's the real reason why they don't do shit in middle class cadaan neighbourhoods even though they barely own guns.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

You'll get a life sentence just for even looking at burglars the wrong way in some states.

That's a small brain way of thinking. Disappointed in my fellow canjeero enthusiast.

The best defence against rogue cops is by being an upstanding citizen from a good community who actively participate in local politics.

You don't scare a power mad cop with a gun. You scare them by having the power to get them fired or even better; their boss.

That's the real reason why they don't do shit in middle class cadaan neighbourhoods even though they barely own guns.
This is why I want to move to Texas. They have a castle doctrine where you can basically to self defend against whoever tries to illegally enter your vehicle, place of work, or home. If they die from you defending yourself it will be considered a non criminal homicide and you won’t face repercussions or jail time.

sure a few people are insane and shouldn’t have had guns in the first place after these tragedies and all but you can’t forget all the good the second amendment provided. How many potential rapes, murders, kidnappings, or any attacks have been stopped by firearms?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is why I want to move to Texas. They have a castle doctrine where you can basically to self defend against whoever tries to illegally enter your vehicle, place of work, or home. If they die from you defending yourself it will be considered a non criminal homicide and you won’t face repercussions or jail time.

sure a few people are insane and shouldn’t have had guns in the first place after these tragedies and all but you can’t forget all the good the second amendment provided. How many potential rapes, murders, kidnappings, or any attacks have been stopped by firearms?

Don't have anything against the 2nd amendment. However if you do end up going to Texas then make sure to stay in line and just focus on your work & family.

Keep your unruly family members in control or don't start complaining when someone shoots @ them.

There's a reason why everyone in the south is ultra polite. Don't want to leave any chance for a misunderstanding.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

It's the fucking US no amount of active political engagement or upstanding citizenry will do shit, systemic racism still exists, school shootings still exists and police brutality is still going strong despite the numerous promises and attempts at stopping these things, a 'Happy to be here' smile on your face will never make it magically disappear

The cops won't lose their jobs either as they tend to look out for one another, you shoot a black kid and get a promotion the next day, the only way to get fired is by getting caught on camera and it leads to a massive uproar.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm a man but let's not stray from the topic on hand.

Dm me if you have any questions.
I really ain’t trying to DM you no offense bro :gucciwhat:
This thread already dead Lmao
I just want to know why are you attracted to men that shit is mad nasty wlhi wtf:susp:
Go talk to girls bro

I’m praying for you tmrw wlhi you seem a good person don’t let this western piece of shit media take you to hell :drakewtf:

this stuff all a test from god make dua pray 5x a day and this will pass

psyche

To each their own
I really ain’t trying to DM you no offense bro :gucciwhat:
I just want to know why are you attracted to men that shit is mad nasty wlhi wtf:susp:

I’m praying for you tmrw wlhi you seem a good person don’t let this western piece of shit media take you to hell :drakewtf:

Ignorance at it's finest :abuxyga::abuxyga:

And don't worry I don't care if you dm or not. I don't hit on ugly niggas.

Trending