Guys.....Is this true?

Yaraye

VIP
We learnt it from the arabs. They practice polygamy heavy. Some even practice the shia 1 day marriage contracts.

I work with this iraqi guy and he said in his youth he'd drive to iran and set up a 3day marriage contract.

We are mild in comparison to them. They even sell their wives to pay off debts.
:mjlol:
ain't no women be willing to lose their v-card for a 3 day marriage :nahgirl:

Awdalite

Araabi
Marrying more than one woman is frowned upon amongst my clansmen. Back in the day only the religious class used to engage in it due to a special privilege they were given but the ordinary man from Awdal was known to marry late and have only one wife. Also divorce was not that common.

Things are very different in central and southern Somalia where they marry early and many women and divorce is more common.

ain't no women be willing to lose their v-card for a 3 day marriage :nahgirl:
Once a shawty sees that money she do anything for it
Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only a high sexual libido man has more than 2 wives

I do not think this is true for all Somalis. Most men did not practice polygamy or did so to a limited exent. I cannot speak for Somalis from other regions as I'm mostly familar with my own microculture.

Divorcees would be married but divorces were rare especially in the Northwest and their used to be certain taboos. Things have changed though.

I do not know what woman that is a divorcee or not that would like to be a co-wife. I haven't seen this in the west. Mostly back home where they are financially more needy.

Lastly, considering many of these second wives have never been previously married and are likely poorer and from rural areas I don't agree with this assertion.​
. All Somalis regardless of clan practice polygamy if they’re able to do so and are financially stable. That’s why we have the many bah clans in all our sub clans. You’re right however about the North being less polygamous because they don’t have as much wealth as the galbeed or southern clans. Wealth= camels. That’s why they don’t practice it more.

We learnt it from the arabs. They practice polygamy heavy. Some even practice the shia 1 day marriage contracts.

I work with this iraqi guy and he said in his youth he'd drive to iran and set up a 3day marriage contract.

We are mild in comparison to them. They even sell their wives to pay off debts.
:mjlol:
No we didn’t get it from Arabs polygamy is a pastoral and African culture even other Africans who had never had seen Arabs practice it.