Guys.....Is this true?

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 1.02.15 PM.png

Saw this on reddit. Now that I think about it, we are the only islamic ethnicity who hugely practices polygamy.:jaynerd::dwill: I've never seen desi people with more than 1 wife. The only other people besides us I can think of are arabs. Even many of them aren't as practicing of polygamy like us. However, Thank god we don't look down on divorcees like the other Islamic ethnicities! since there is always a possibility of me ending up divorced looooool! :mjlol: :deadrose: :deadrose: :dead::deadpeter:

The only other people besides us I can think of are arabs. Even many of them aren't as practicing of polygamy like us.
We learnt it from the arabs. They practice polygamy heavy. Some even practice the shia 1 day marriage contracts.

I work with this iraqi guy and he said in his youth he'd drive to iran and set up a 3day marriage contract.

We are mild in comparison to them. They even sell their wives to pay off debts.
:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do not think this is true for all Somalis. Most men did not practice polygamy or did so to a limited exent. I cannot speak for Somalis from other regions as I'm mostly familar with my own microculture.

Divorcees would be married but divorces were rare especially in the Northwest and their used to be certain taboos. Things have changed though.

I do not know what woman that is a divorcee or not that would like to be a co-wife. I haven't seen this in the west. Mostly back home where they are financially more needy.

Lastly, considering many of these second wives have never been previously married and are likely poorer and from rural areas I don't agree with this assertion.​

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In.cels and low libido men like garoob. But lion men like virgins age between 15 and 18

We learnt it from the arabs. They practice polygamy heavy. Some even practice the shia 1 day marriage contracts.

I work with this iraqi guy and he said in his youth he'd drive to iran and set up a 3day marriage contract.

We are mild in comparison to them. They even sell their wives to pay off debts.
:mjlol:
Why do you lot always want to deflect? "W-were not AS bad-" ok and? It's still degenerate :wtfdis: