Guys I will no longer be single

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler Sxb @Ferrari is my pet bigfoot and he can't go nowhere without the Sheikh's permission. And he can't go to my tropical city Kismayo when he's actually from Dhagaxbuur, Ethiopia. Excellency? Blackie? :heh: And nobody can capture the Green Valley of Gedo. If someone attempts to they will get karbashed.

doqon, gedo is mostly not green, its a desert shyt hole, the marehan half, the cawlyahan half is green,

@AussieHustler has been very kind in inviting me to Australia and has vowed to make an honest woman out of me

Aussie said he is going To find me an Aussie surfer

He said he can match me up with someone that looks like the Hemsworth brothers, is 6ft, and has a 6 pack, what I like to call the 6x6 Adonis.

Are Australians slept on? They are by far the best looking whites. I’ll be going to Australia in June where inshallah I will join the white chocolate swirl group. Wish me luck.

@Cognitivedissonance @Reiko @Steamdevolopment @sophisticate @Abdalla

aussies are rude and blunt, brtiish guys are diplomatic, well the native ones,

the only prime mnister thats swears on national tv waa the aussi Pm and his ministers, can you imagine that in the UK parleiemnt ussing the b word and h word and s word,

i like aussies, they are blunt and direct, so are kiwis,

is he cadan?

aussies are rude and blunt, brtiish guys are diplomatic, well the native ones,

the only prime mnister thats swears on national tv waa the aussi Pm and his ministers, can you imagine that in the UK parleiemnt ussing the b word and h word and s word,

i like aussies, they are blunt and direct, so are kiwis,

is he cadan?

@Teeri-Alpha

Hi Sxb, I’m married to a chick from DDSI and her name is @Knowles You are my brother in law. Tell me who are the enemies of the blessed tolka?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
doqon, gedo is mostly not green, its a desert shyt hole, the marehan half, the cawlyahan half is green,

Warya my pet Teeri Beta doqonyahow you are a liar and have never seen Gedo. Gedo is Green. And it's not a desert like Jijiga where you're from sxb. And Marehan own all of Gedo. Cawlyahan just live in Bu'ale and Sakow minority.

Sheikh

VIP
says the adoon b000nita i own in ddsi, jubaland and nfd,

we gave langabs like jaarso a minister but refused one for marehan in ddsi

:trumpsmirk:

My pet Teeri Beta you are still suffering from Sade Syndrome. B00nyahow I own you in Jubaland. I live on my lands in DDS and NFD. Jaarso are Oromo and since you are a Oromo warday it's not surprising to see you give your people a minister.:pachah1: Even tho your masters Marehan were robbed a minister in DDS.

Warya my pet Teeri Beta doqonyahow you are a liar and have never seen Gedo. Gedo is Green. And it's not a desert like Jijiga where you're from sxb. And Marehan own all of Gedo. Cawlyahan just live in Bu'ale and Sakow minority.

doqonyahow be quite, you embarrs yourself,

this is marehan killing marehan, marehan usingethiopian askar to kill each other,

GEDO

upload_2019-2-13_7-12-12.png

now Gedeo in oromia is green, NOT gedo in somalia hope that clears the air boonikus beta lowes IQ-innus

Sheikh

VIP
doqonyahow be quite, you embarrs yourself,

this is marehan killing marehan, marehan usingethiopian askar to kill each other,

GEDO

View attachment 65389

now Gedeo in oromia is green, NOT gedo in somalia hope that clears the air ****ikus beta lowes IQ-innus

Doqonki cagdheer iga amuus nacasyahow. No you're the one embarrassing yourself not knowing my Green region. Marehan karbash other people but not their own. That's your people. And let me educate you low IQ beta b00n neef. Do you see the Green?

ClGtRH3WQAYQ4jL.jpg

Don't be mad your langaab ass wishes they had my Greenery and rich soil that contains oil that I will be drilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending