Has a set full of hair
Rich
Nice smile
Rich
Has big hands
Rich

Is that too much to ask?

Alpha, Big hands, @Reiko u just exposed yourself. U like to be beat down. sad

Aussiehustler has also dm me and offered me a trip of adventure to australia. I turned him down cause Im straight. He said dont let old fashion labels define you. Be free and live. I wonder how many other people he has offered adventurous trips?

@Karim

Are you coming too? These chicks will be taught and cared for how to love and trust again Farah’s (with all their limitations and madness). These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction. I asked myself, how could I help them. I came to the conclusion that I should set-up a centre to care and nourish them and to let them regain the trust that they lost in Farah’s. I got one simple problem that I require your assistance. They love to engage in fadhi ku dirrir for relaxation, but they are amateurs and need experienced fadhi ku dirrir scholars to teach them the rules and the different styles of engagement. @kobe @Armadillo @Sheikh and @Teeri-Alpha promised me to visit them for few lectures. As we speak, @DR OSMAN Australia’s (he’s actually a kiwi economic migrant) highest ranking fadhi ku dirrir expert is preparing the fadhi ku dirrir ciriculum 4 them. @Crow our crazy Sufi and warlord of Mudug bro was kind enough to offer his services as the general manager of this new asylum centre for free. Sxb, pls join us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Karim

Are you coming too? These chicks will be taught and cared for how to love and trust again Farah’s (with their all limitations and madness). These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction. I asked myself, how could I help them. I came to the conclusion that I should set-up a centre to care and nourish them and to let them regain the trust that they lost in Farah’s. I got one simple problem that I require your assistance. They love to engage in fadhi ku dirrir for relaxation, but they are amateurs and need experienced fadhi ku dirrir scholars to teach them the rules and the different styles of engagement. @kobe @Armadillo @Sheikh and @Teeri-Alpha promised me to visit them for few lectures. As we speak, @DR OSMAN Australia’s (he’s actually a kiwi economic migrant) highest ranking fadhi ku dirrir expert is preparing the fadhi ku dirrir ciriculum 4 them. @Crow our Sufi and warlord of Mudug bro was kind enough to offer his services as the general manager of this new asylum centre for free. Sxb, pls join us.
Desperate? Depressed? Oh hell no..

@Knowles you see this, give Ashy Abdi an ounce of attention and this is what they do.

Bring the brass knuckles and I will bring 6 inch louboutins to beat him up with...

Muji

VIP
@Karim

Are you coming too? These chicks will be taught and cared for how to love and trust again Farah’s (with their all limitations and madness). These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction. I asked myself, how could I help them. I came to the conclusion that I should set-up a centre to care and nourish them and to let them regain the trust that they lost in Farah’s. I got one simple problem that I require your assistance. They love to engage in fadhi ku dirrir for relaxation, but they are amateurs and need experienced fadhi ku dirrir scholars to teach them the rules and the different styles of engagement. @kobe @Armadillo @Sheikh and @Teeri-Alpha promised me to visit them for few lectures. As we speak, @DR OSMAN Australia’s (he’s actually a kiwi economic migrant) highest ranking fadhi ku dirrir expert is preparing the fadhi ku dirrir ciriculum 4 them. @Crow our Sufi and warlord of Mudug bro was kind enough to offer his services as the general manager of this new asylum centre for free. Sxb, pls join us.

Desperate destitute depressed?

Walal this is now what you told me or @East side, from the sounds of it. You told me I would be getting to know the finest white reverts who are doppelgängers for the Wensworth brothers, you also said don’t tell anyone and I shouldn’t tell any Male guardian about where I’m going, instead I should tell them I’m going to a Islamic conference in maleysia. What’s going on walal?

Gibiin-Udug

Walal this is now what you told me or @East side, from the sounds of it. You told me I would be getting to know the finest white reverts who are doppelgängers for the Wensworth brothers, you also said don’t tell anyone and I shouldn’t tell any Male guardian about where I’m going, instead I should tell them I’m going to a Islamic conference in maleysia. What’s going on walal?
He asks what my favorite Surah is and promises to recite it for me and now he’s acting like an atheist who doesn’t care... I don’t know who kawaaled him but I will bring him to earth.....

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

Woah!! "These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction". I hope this isn't true.
@Reiko @Knowles your "Ally" thinks very little of you. That's depressing.

Gibiin-Udug

Woah!! "These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction". I hope this isn't true.
@Reiko @Knowles your Ally thinks very little of you. That's depressing.
He kawalaad himself, next time he’s going to make a thread complaining about scars on his face. Wait till i riff riff him...

@Knowles

You’ve already reared me a child without my knowledge and called her @East side !!Cajiib. This place is too fast for me. Anyway we will send her to be raised by Eeddo @Steamdevolopment because we need a lesbian in the family.
@Reiko, sorry qurruxleey if this will negatively affect your next campaign for Puntland presidency in 2023. We will delete this thread from all cyber algorithms. Don’t bring with you to Australia those light and dark blue Utanga jilbaabs that Somali women in Minnesota love to wear because they are banned here. A little bit of sophistication.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Karim

Are you coming too? These chicks will be taught and cared for how to love and trust again Farah’s (with all their limitations and madness). These chicks are desperate, destitute and depressed and they are on the brink of self-destruction. I asked myself, how could I help them. I came to the conclusion that I should set-up a centre to care and nourish them and to let them regain the trust that they lost in Farah’s. I got one simple problem that I require your assistance. They love to engage in fadhi ku dirrir for relaxation, but they are amateurs and need experienced fadhi ku dirrir scholars to teach them the rules and the different styles of engagement. @kobe @Armadillo @Sheikh and @Teeri-Alpha promised me to visit them for few lectures. As we speak, @DR OSMAN Australia’s (he’s actually a kiwi economic migrant) highest ranking fadhi ku dirrir expert is preparing the fadhi ku dirrir ciriculum 4 them. @Crow our crazy Sufi and warlord of Mudug bro was kind enough to offer his services as the general manager of this new asylum centre for free. Sxb, pls join us.

@AussieHustler Which xalimos need tutoring in FKD sxb?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh

Sxb, the list is with the minister of Daryeelka Haweenka iyo Naaso nuujinta Mudane @Ferrari we can’t reach him now because he went to Kismayo and is busy advising His excellency President Ahmed Blackie with the logistics in capturing Gedo.

@AussieHustler Sxb @Ferrari is my pet bigfoot and he can't go nowhere without the Sheikh's permission. And he can't go to my tropical city Kismayo when he's actually from Dhagaxbuur, Ethiopia. Excellency? Blackie? :heh: And nobody can capture the Green Valley of Gedo. If someone attempts to they will get karbashed.

@AussieHustler Sxb @Ferrari is my pet bigfoot and he goes nowhere without the Sheikh's permission. And he can't go to my tropical city Kismayo when he's actually from Dhagaxbuur, Ethiopia. Excellency? Blackie? :heh: And nobody can capture the Green Valley of Gedo. If someone attempts to they will get karbashed.

@Sheikh

Sxb, that’s enough, otherwise @Teeri-Alpha will be here in a heartbeat to claim that the Bible was written in DDSI.

Lol right mr snow bunny

It's called appreciating the white female form. I appreciate white women primarily for their mind! Their soul is so beautiful. You know, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Have you seen their eyes? Wow.

What you're doing is WRONG. I am sorry, but black women should not be race mixing because they were made for black men. And it just looks wrong wrong wrong!!!

@AussieHustler I'm disappointed, I thought you agreed with me there for a moment. I thought you were a red-blooded man after all, only to find you treating me like some sort of jester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts