Guys I will no longer be single

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler has been very kind in inviting me to Australia and has vowed to make an honest woman out of me

Aussie said he is going To find me an Aussie surfer

He said he can match me up with someone that looks like the Hemsworth brothers, is 6ft, and has a 6 pack, what I like to call the 6x6 Adonis.

Are Australians slept on? They are by far the best looking whites. I’ll be going to Australia in June where inshallah I will join the white chocolate swirl group. Wish me luck.

@Cognitivedissonance @Reiko @Steamdevolopment @sophisticate @Abdalla

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like @AussieHustler isn't that interested in you and he wants to hook you up with one of his depressed white friends. Sue him for misbehavior.

Muji

VIP
6DDAA702-9E0C-4CDB-A0BB-8AC1DECA89C4.jpeg

The hemsworth brothers, gods gift to womankind. What I would do for one night with these two. I don’t think I can choose one.

@AussieHustler walalo are you sure the man you have in mind looks just like these two? My ovaries just popped looking at this picture.

Muji

VIP
Fornication?! Are you Muslim?

Why don’t you ask that question to the many men on this forum who openly brag about sleeping with multiple women? Instead of trying to make me feel bad for having a crush on two Hollywood stars. Yab. Somali men are the self-appointed gate keepers of Somali women’s vaginas. Your beef is with @AussieHustler and not me since he has made it his mission to sexually liberate us.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why don’t you ask that question to the many men on this forum who openly brag about sleeping with multiple women? Instead of trying to make me feel bad for having a crush on two Hollywood stars. Yab. Somali men are the self-appointed gate keepers of Somali women’s vaginas. Your beef is with @AussieHustler and not me since he has made it his mission to sexually liberate us.
Woah! You don't have to be triggered that much abaayo. I asked a simple yes or no question. Are you a Muslim or not?!

Muji

VIP
Woah! You don't have to be triggered that much abaayo. I asked a simple yes or no question. Are you a Muslim or not?!

In this context I refuse to answer the question. I hope this is an example of how religion used to keep women’s sexuality in check.

Never has Karin interrupted an appreciation thread by wielding religion.

Your beef is with @AussieHustler walal, I’m merely taking the advice of my Somali brother.

Muji

VIP
@Karim the problem with the cheap and clean title that one man’s trash is another man’s gold or if you like one man’s cheap is another man’s dahab

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
In this context I refuse to answer the question. I hope this is an example of how religion used to keep women’s sexuality in check.

Never has Karin interrupted an appreciation thread by wielding religion.

Your beef is with @AussieHustler walal, I’m merely taking the advice of my Somali brother.
I'm also your Somali Brother, take my advice and stay away from fornication cause it's the basis of indecency and carnal desires. He wants you to be the bucket of his depressed white friends and nothing more. Don't let him throw you off a cliff my dear sister.

Muji

VIP
I'm also your Somali Brother, take my advice and stay away from fornication cause it's the basis of indecency and carnal desires. He wants you to be the bucket of his depressed white friends and nothing more. Don't let him throw you off a cliff my dear sister.

@AussieHustler is this true?

When you said “open yourself up to new opportunities knowles” is this what you meant?
:ohhh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts