Guys I messed up

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Now I was considering it for a moment until
If I saw u I'd flick your naaso just like I do with every fatty.
Does milk happen to come out when you squeeze them?
When you have s like these I'm not gonna post pics of my chest. @Farabuuto I am not your father, milk doesn't ever come out of a man's pecs. @Khayrre you're gonna be on the sex offenders registry some day.

@Odkac WRLD thank your for being the only normal person here. I'm just gonna quit push ups.

Xaruun

VIP

When you have ******s like these I'm not gonna post pics of my chest. @Farabuuto I am not your father, milk doesn't ever come out of a man's pecs. @Khayrre you're gonna be on the sex offenders registry some day.

@Odkac WRLD thank your for being the only normal person here. I'm just gonna quit push ups.
Can’t you just post a pic of someone else with the same cup size as you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I workout semi-regularly nothing serious like those gym rats who look like who look like a walking stretch Armstrong figure. If I was going to describe how my body it'd be sort of muscly, sort of defined but slim. Unless I'm wearing a t shirt you won't ever know I exercise.

Now here's the f*ck up because gyms were closed I started getting into calisthenics, not that hard since I liked endurance training and occasionally I do it with light weights or at the park. So I'd do 40 pushups, 40 sit ups and squat till my legs quivered with pain (take days off if your muscles still hurt). My stamina increased but best of all my body was getting more defined and I felt great. Well here's the problem my pects were also getting more defined.

i put on a cotton shirt and looked at the mirror from the side and I realised chest muscles could easily get mistaken for breasts, hell I could even feel air go around em. I thought everyone knew those were muscles and went to the living room because who cares?

my little sister looked at me and shouted "hooyo Yukon naaso u haystaa" i had to tell her to shut up but the damage was done:jcoleno:

ive been wearing thick long sleeves and my hoodie around the house now. I've quit any workouts for a while now. I can't have that happen again.

I don't know why i fat men fat naaso sexy?

When you have ******s like these I'm not gonna post pics of my chest. @Farabuuto I am not your father, milk doesn't ever come out of a man's pecs. @Khayrre you're gonna be on the sex offenders registry some day.

That's why u act all b!tchy and shit. No testosterone whatsoever.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
That’s what you get for bring arab hater titty boi you probably sing in the mirror to yourself “my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard” kkk

Trending

Latest posts