Guys I messed up

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I workout semi-regularly nothing serious like those gym rats who look like who look like a walking stretch Armstrong figure. If I was going to describe how my body it'd be sort of muscly, sort of defined but slim. Unless I'm wearing a t shirt you won't ever know I exercise.

Now here's the f*ck up because gyms were closed I started getting into calisthenics, not that hard since I liked endurance training and occasionally I do it with light weights or at the park. So I'd do 40 pushups, 40 sit ups and squat till my legs quivered with pain (take days off if your muscles still hurt). My stamina increased but best of all my body was getting more defined and I felt great. Well here's the problem my pects were also getting more defined.

i put on a cotton shirt and looked at the mirror from the side and I realised chest muscles could easily get mistaken for breasts, hell I could even feel air go around em. I thought everyone knew those were muscles and went to the living room because who cares?

my little sister looked at me and shouted "hooyo Yukon naaso u haystaa" i had to tell her to shut up but the damage was done:jcoleno:

ive been wearing thick long sleeves and my hoodie around the house now. I've quit any workouts for a while now. I can't have that happen again.

Your sister is ruthless, this actually killed me :ftw9nwa:

But i’ve never heard of chest muscles being mistaken for breasts? It's usually the case when you have a lot of fat. I think you'll be fine when you tone up some more and everything evens out.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Your sister is ruthless, this actually killed me :ftw9nwa:

But i’ve never heard of chest muscles being mistaken for breasts? It's usually the case when you have a lot of fat. I think you'll be fine when you tone up some more and everything evens out.
It's kind of my fault, I realised my form wasn't great when doing pushups so the top half of my body got worked out more while my abs didn't change that much so there's a noticeable difference.

Plus she's a little kid

It's kind of my fault, I realised my form wasn't great when doing pushups so the top half of my body got worked out more while my abs didn't change that much so there's a noticeable difference.

Plus she's a little kid

She sounds adorable. Good luck fixing it then :nvjpqts:

You probably just have high bodyfat related gyno. Cut and lower your bodyfat, otherwise you'll keep looking like a perky breasted teenage girl :pachah1:

Lads she's a little kid. I use to call big chests on guys naaso too.

Also I've always been lean so I know I don't have that shit
This site might help you, good fitting bras reduce back pain.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You probably just have high bodyfat related gyno. Cut and lower your bodyfat, otherwise you'll keep looking like a perky breasted teenage girl :pachah1:
This site might help you, good fitting bras reduce back pain.
I'm Somali, I have very little body fat I was an caato kid back in the day which is why I even started working out.

Sometimes I hate kids, little niggas don't understand and can't even appreciate muscles. They're fucking pecs not naaso:mjcry:

@Figo @Shmurda you guys seem like you go to the gym regularly. You understand my problem with that little neef right?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Yukon_Niner i think I know what you mean.

There are two scenarios I see.

Either the chest had small amounts of fat, and you built muscle onto them, and now they look weird.

OR your pec muscles are big and the rest of your body doesn’t match up so it looks weird.

But nah man don’t listen to them it isn’t moobs if there is muscle they said same thing to me keep going sxb.

I had a similar issue I won’t lie, but as the rest of my body grew bigger everything evened out.

Trending