Guys I messed up

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm Somali, I have very little body fat I was an caato kid back in the day which is why I even started working out.

Sometimes I hate kids, little ***** niggas don't understand and can't even appreciate muscles. They're fucking pecs not naaso:mjcry:

@Figo @Shmurda you guys seem like you go to the gym regularly. You understand my problem with that little neef right?
I’m not a gym head abti you’re asking the wrong guy. :browtf:

@Gucci mane is the biggest gym rat on SS. He can answer your question better.

I'm Somali, I have very little body fat I was an caato kid back in the day which is why I even started working out.

Sometimes I hate kids, little ***** niggas don't understand and can't even appreciate muscles. They're fucking pecs not naaso:mjcry:

@Figo @Shmurda you guys seem like you go to the gym regularly. You understand my problem with that little neef right?
I'd bet my left nut you're talking about this and not actual peck separation. Just cut for throughout ramadan, it shouldn't be too hard.

IHEXIpK.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

I'm no stranger to the gym if I say so myself but it sounds like you just have a lot of estrogen and not enough testosterone in ur body. I think its a chemical imbalance you should go to a doctor

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's okay man. It's just gynocomastia (waa breasts sxb). Nothing to fear. You are just in the minority of men that have naago chest when you build muscle. Don't be ashamed. Lots of wrestlers have this ,even the The rock had naago chest before he had surgery.

Waa caadi. No big deal.

:pachah1:

1587593571078.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm no stranger to the gym if I say so myself but it sounds like you just have a lot of estrogen and not enough testosterone in ur body. I think its a chemical imbalance you should go to a doctor
It's okay man. It's just gynocomastia (waa ***** breasts sxb). Nothing to fear. You are just in the minority of men that have naago chest when you build muscle. Don't be ashamed. Lots of wrestlers have this ,even the The rock had naago chest before he had surgery.

Waa caadi. No big deal.

:pachah1:

View attachment 109758
For the tenth damn time that ain't what I have, I don't even look like that guy. My chest is just somewhat bigger than my core and my little sister thought I had breasts.

Where are you niggas getting gynocamastia and estrogen from.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
For the tenth damn time that ain't what I have, I don't even look like that guy. My chest is just somewhat bigger than my core and my little sister thought I had breasts.

How the f*ck am I supposed to know what u have if u wont post dem titties nigga :westbrookwtf:

Its ok high estrogen levels happens in some men it is just genetic.

Macalin M

Out here
We need to see first waryaa. That’s why everyone thinks you have too much oestrogen / not enough T.

it’s just a chest pic not a private part or wax xishood

I workout semi-regularly nothing serious like those gym rats who look like who look like a walking stretch Armstrong figure. If I was going to describe how my body it'd be sort of muscly, sort of defined but slim. Unless I'm wearing a t shirt you won't ever know I exercise.

Now here's the f*ck up because gyms were closed I started getting into calisthenics, not that hard since I liked endurance training and occasionally I do it with light weights or at the park. So I'd do 40 pushups, 40 sit ups and squat till my legs quivered with pain (take days off if your muscles still hurt). My stamina increased but best of all my body was getting more defined and I felt great. Well here's the problem my pects were also getting more defined.

i put on a cotton shirt and looked at the mirror from the side and I realised chest muscles could easily get mistaken for breasts, hell I could even feel air go around em. I thought everyone knew those were muscles and went to the living room because who cares?

my little sister looked at me and shouted "hooyo Yukon naaso u haystaa" i had to tell her to shut up but the damage was done:jcoleno:

ive been wearing thick long sleeves and my hoodie around the house now. I've quit any workouts for a while now. I can't have that happen again.
If I saw u I'd flick your naaso just like I do with every fatty.

Trending