Guys I gained a lot of weight.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
None of my clothes fit me anymore. I went from size 34 jeans to 38 in 3 years. From size medium shirts to xl I don’t look that fat most people nowadays call me big man!

For those that don’tknow I’m on meds called lithium basically it’s an antidepressants for those who have bipolar mood swings

even my size 38 jeans don’t fit me anymore. I tried gym, walking, exercising

what should eat and do. To lose all that excess weight. I weight 120kg. My highest peak record ever (116kg last time)

Help help help give me a plan, and please don’t mention gym. I walk 10k steps or 7 km 4 to 5 times a week

exercise :):)

what should I eat and how many calories and what if I’m hungry
if you decide to eat one meal a day you can eat what you want for one hour, keep it between 1000-2000 calories.

Morning; oats and tea with milk and sweetener
Lunch : subway twice a week or cheese sandwich
Snack: Doritos
Dinner: baasto or Bari or haggis

With banana and vimto
do you eat big portions? maybe try eating smaller portions

Apollo

VIP
Morning; oats and tea with milk and sweetener
Lunch : subway twice a week or cheese sandwich
Snack: Doritos
Dinner: baasto or Bari or haggis

With banana and vimto

Don't drink anything with sugar in it. Drink normal water or if you want flavor get one based on stevia or other noncaloric sweeteners.

Also, don't eat snacks at all, just meals.

if you decide to eat one meal a day you can eat what you want for one hour, keep it between 1000-2000 calories.

do you eat big portions? maybe try eating smaller portions

I eat very quick I finish my meals in 2-3 min. Could that be the reason?

Don't drink anything with sugar in it. Drink normal water or if you want flavor get one based on stevia or other noncaloric sweeteners.

Also, don't eat snacks at all, just meals.

I always drink sugar free red bull or sweeteners instead of sugar

Apollo

VIP
I always drink sugar free red bull or sweeteners instead of sugar

You said you drank vimto during dinner. Cutting that out saves you about a 100 kcal.

Probably your portions are also too big if that's all you eat on average.

Diet. Don't consume anything with sugar except for natural sugars like fruits etc. Drink water every morning.
Do intermittent fasting and exercise. It'll pay off. Consistency is key.

None of my clothes fit me anymore. I went from size 34 jeans to 38 in 3 years. From size medium shirts to xl I don’t look that fat most people nowadays call me big man!

For those that don’tknow I’m on meds called lithium basically it’s an antidepressants for those who have bipolar mood swings

what should eat and do. To lose all that excess weight. I weight 120kg. My highest peak record ever (116kg last time)

Help help help give me a plan, and please don’t mention gym. I walk 10k steps or 7 km 4 to 5 times a week
Your probably a obese donkey who sits in his mother’s house all day and plays video games all day it’s pretty simple to lose weight consume less calories then you use during the day you probably eat like a gluttonous pig which is why u gain weight

Your probably a obese donkey who sits in his mother’s house all day and plays video games all day it’s pretty simple to lose weight consume less calories then you use during the day you probably eat like a gluttonous pig which is why u gain weight

Walaahi I’m active I walk 10k steps a day. I don’t play video games and I’m on lithium since 2017. I used to weight 85kg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Fasting is the way to go if you don't have time for cardio (which I still recommend). Change your diet and drink lemon water in the morning this is a lifehack which will make your digestive system work better and you will lose couple pounds.

Fasting is the way to go if you don't have time for cardio (which I still recommend). Change your diet and drink lemon water in the morning this is a lifehack which will make your digestive system work better and you will lose couple pounds.

I’m gonna eat twice a day - 500 calories each and drink lemon juice before breakfast and dinner