Guys I gained a lot of weight.

Apollo

VIP
I’m gonna eat twice a day - 500 calories each and drink lemon juice before breakfast and dinner

Not smart, 1000 kcal is starvation level for a 185cm guy. Your body will go into starvation mode and store more fat.

Try to eat about 2000 kcal per day + exercise. Lose the weight slowly.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Try intermittent fasting I am not overweight so I don't but it's useful. Fasting is one of best ways to lose weight. Watch youtube vids on it.

Go do cardio abaha wase too , cant run? Jump rope

Try intermittent fasting I am not overweight so I don't but it's useful. Fasting is one of best ways to lose weight. Watch youtube vids on it.

Go do cardio abaha wase too , cant run? Jump rope

I used to swim and go to the gym and didnt see any results so my cadaan Scottish friend recommended me to purchase a Fitbit and monitor my walking constantly and aim for 10k steps a day or equivalent to 7km of walking.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I used to swim and go to the gym and didnt see any results so my cadaan Scottish friend recommended me to purchase a Fitbit and monitor my walking constantly and aim for 10k steps a day or equivalent to 7km of walking.
That is interesting akhi. DId you try cardio like really running outside man?

Prepare ur meals at home and take them with u. don't eat out ,snacks and cut sugar; mayonnaise; ketchup,limit ur dairy intake. u can limit ur cooking time by eating heavy breakfast and only taking with u chicken salad(the chicken must be fresh slaughtered).

give it one week if it didn't work fuk it.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yep I did cross trainer for about 25 min 3-4 times a week.
Bro you remind me of my friend he is overweight. He can't run or is too caajis too and uses as excuse it's bad for his knees if I was him I would build up running I told him this many times as he builds up running he will become lighter and can run more as the hardheaded individual he is he likes eating doesn't change diet does crossfit 3 times a week and hardly loses anything. It's like trying to help a brick wall.

Bro you remind me of my friend he is overweight. He can't run or is too caajis too and uses as excuse it's bad for his knees if I was him I would build up running I told him this many times as he builds up running he will become lighter and can run more as the hardheaded individual he is he likes eating doesn't change diet does crossfit 3 times a week and hardly loses anything. It's like trying to help a brick wall.

how much does he weight?

CaliTedesse

VIP
@buule he also eats before sleeping and if you do that you are bound to gain intens weight this is the technique SUMO wrestlers use to gain mass weight, to eat a lot before sleeping.

@buule he also eats before sleeping and if you do that you are bound to gain intens weight this is the technique SUMO wrestlers use to gain mass weight, to eat a lot before sleeping.

Walaahi make dua for me. Lithium changed and destroyed my life. The good thing my mental health is stable after struggling with stress and mood swings. But during that period Ive gained over 30kg. I can’t remember what I’ve done to gain so much weighht. I have to admit I love eating at night.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Walaahi make dua for me. Lithium changed and destroyed my life. The good thing my mental health is stable after struggling with stress and mood swings. But during that period Ive gained over 30kg. I can’t remember what I’ve done to gain so much weighht. I have to admit I love eating at night.
Waa ku soo duceyneya brother Allah swt ease your struggle amiin. Please do this simple task, drink lemon with water each morning to boost metabolism and before sleeping don't eat a warm meal.

In conclusion, eating before bedtime can be unhealthy and harmful for you. Although you can eat healthy snacks, you must avoid eating a large meal at least 2 to 3 hours before sleeping. ... This way you will not gain weight from late evening snacking. And you will also feel much better in the morning too.

Allah ma3ak yaa akhi.

Waa ku soo duceyneya brother Allah swt ease your struggle amiin. Please do this simple task, drink lemon with water each morning to boost metabolism and before sleeping don't eat a warm meal.

In conclusion, eating before bedtime can be unhealthy and harmful for you. Although you can eat healthy snacks, you must avoid eating a large meal at least 2 to 3 hours before sleeping. ... This way you will not gain weight from late evening snacking. And you will also feel much better in the morning too.

Allah ma3ak yaa akhi.

Walaahi cali bowe I appreciate your help. You are one the few that is helping me out there during my hardship. I will forever remember your support.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Cut down carbs for dinner

Have cauliflower rice for rice day and
Zucchini spaghetti for Basto day or Mediterranean salad with dips and your choice of meat.

how’s your sleeping? If your sleeping is bad and it will be harder to lose weight. Try to sleep at least 8hours everyday.

What I have realised that if I sleep bad like 4 or 3hours during day I crave sugary or junk food somehow I end up eating bad food but if I sleep 8 or 7hours sleep, my mind is clear and I’ll eat good food.

Trending

Latest posts