Guys I gained a lot of weight.

None of my clothes fit me anymore. I went from size 34 jeans to 38 in 3 years. From size medium shirts to xl I don’t look that fat most people nowadays call me big man!

For those that don’tknow I’m on meds called lithium basically it’s an antidepressants for those who have bipolar mood swings

even my size 38 jeans don’t fit me anymore. I tried gym, walking, exercising

what should eat and do. To lose all that excess weight. I weight 120kg. My highest peak record ever (116kg last time)

Help help help give me a plan, and please don’t mention gym. I walk 10k steps or 7 km 4 to 5 times a week

Lol it’s not that difficult. Eat every other day. One day, do not eat any food, the next, eat one to two meals per day. For best results, the day you fast, don’t drink anything either. Also when you do eat, only drink water. This will lessen your appetite and reduce how many calories you consume.

@buule
Try to eat smaller healthy meals in combination with exercise.. Weight lifting plus cardio exercises.. It might take sometime but you'll get a better body.

Apollo

VIP
Not sure if you are trolling or not, but if serious, download a calorie tracking app (MyFitnessPal is a good one) on your phone and keep track of everything you eat. Eventually it becomes a habit and you will eat less as you see exactly what you eat.

Lol it’s not that difficult. Eat every other day. One day, do not eat any food, the next, eat one to two meals per day. For best results, the day you fast, don’t drink anything either. Also when you do eat, only drink water. This will lessen your appetite and reduce how many calories you consume.

thank you abayo but I’m a big guy with a very high sex drive and appetite

Not sure if you are trolling or not, but if serious, download a calorie tracking app on your phone and keep track of everything you eat. Eventually it becomes a habit and you will eat less as you see exactly what you eat.

I used myfitnespal when I track my daily intake it projects my weight based on my daily calorie intake and walking (Fitbit) it says in 5 weeks I will weight 110 kg which is not true!

thank you abayo but I’m a big guy with a very high sex drive and appetite
I understand it can be difficult at first, but your body will get used to it. And if one day is too hard, try eating only lunch and dinner. If you keep this up for awhile, you’ll soon be able to eat one meal a day. Intermittent fasting is the best and easiest way to lose weight along with the keto diet.

Good luck though walaal. I’m wishing you all the best.

Trending