• Career oriented

• Either, I'll make her quit her job if she has one

• Either, her job isn't in my requirements

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Aint no way the lady gonna be working with these savages in the world. Womans place is caring for the house and making food for me to eat once I get home. If she tries to stunt and work after we get married, she getting the papers straight. If she acts up, too bad for her I will be getting a second wife and she will be stuck at home on her own. better fend for herself since she wants to work so bad. :camby:
Atta faarax! the size of your balls is correlated to how quick you can put terror in the eyes of ur wife and make her toe the line. no?

:ohreally:I thought that you was a male feminist all along, and hayaay so u want your future wife to stay at home and make muffo day in and day out or all those complicated Somali food? poor lady:(
I can never see myself as a housewive as I'll just get bored to tears and as a femnist I believe that ladies shouldn't financily rely on men.:obama:

No, I will never be a male "feminist". I don't like the constant complaining feminist do. But if she's thick in all the right places and I like her personally, then I will allow her to be a feminist cause she won't be a feminist with the "sabaayad wrap".

I would like her to be a housewife, but if she doesn't want to, then I won't have a problem with it. She can work, but I prefer a housewife. I'm not like those ajnabi men that treat their women like slaves :sass2:

My future wife should know how to cook the basics. I already know how to cook, clean, and do my own laundry. I don't expect her to make Somali food all the time but she definitely needs to know how to cook sabaayad, canjeero, or malawax. If she can't cook my favorites: sabaayad, malawax, canjeero, sambuusa, buur, iyo muufo then we might have to divorce.

personally I would want a house wife but I wouldn't have any problem if she already worked or if she said she wanted to work

Gambar

VIP
I want a housewife. I want a girl that cooks and cleans and in return I will give her the "sabaayad wrap" and lacaag. We will take care of the kids together.

I don't want a working woman, she can gtfo :camby:

I'll bring in the lacaag and she can be a housewife. I don't want a feminist qashin.
What's with this say wallahi one word Somali? Ama af Muslim ama af gaal ku hadal see weeye. :drakewtf:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
lol unless you cant run train on them all night forget about them. those lizards get more thirsty and hard to satisfy after 30.
your best bet is Eid in Dubai

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Career is still in the lead. So guys, if your wife is working do you expect them to cook and clean the house alone as well?

No, I will never be a male "feminist". I don't like the constant complaining feminist do. But if she's thick in all the right places and I like her personally, then I will allow her to be a feminist cause she won't be a feminist with the "sabaayad wrap".

I would like her to be a housewife, but if she doesn't want to, then I won't have a problem with it. She can work, but I prefer a housewife. I'm not like those ajnabi men that treat their women like slaves :sass2:

My future wife should know how to cook the basics. I already know how to cook, clean, and do my own laundry. I don't expect her to make Somali food all the time but she definitely needs to know how to cook sabaayad, canjeero, or malawax. If she can't cook my favorites: sabaayad, malawax, canjeero, sambuusa, buur, iyo muufo then we might have to divorce.
looooool buur? :umwhat:you mean Qurac? Anyways, good luck finding a young lady who's born and raised in the west and who's willing to make you sabaayad, malawax, canjeero, sambuusa, buur, iyo muufo:sass1:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Career Oriented. If she doesn't have any drive for success, it's a turn off.

Good luck to you niggas who will pick out your future wives on aisle 9 while she's hanging dress shirts at 27. :drakelaugh:

I'm gonna become rich and acquire two housewives. Imagine coming home to two competing xaas, one stroking your beard and the other massaging your feet
169557_42105e9aa5ff1dfc46ecb9ed42e110fc.png
169557_42105e9aa5ff1dfc46ecb9ed42e110fc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts