Housewife or career oriented

• Housewife

• Career oriented

• Either, I'll make her quit her job if she has one

• Either, her job isn't in my requirements

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I'm not working then he will come home to freshly made Somali food every day. For example, Bariis iyo Baasto on one day then Mulawax iyo sugaar the other. Add in muffo iyo cumbullo for breakfast somaha @Meek Mill
If I'm out there working, however, then better be prepared to eat Tescos frozen food such as pizza for dinner because I ain't cooking after a hard day of work.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It is up to her but if my financial situation is not fantastic and we don't have many children then she should work. As @Air said it takes two to make a household.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
UK somali guys are actually into working women lol.
personally, if theres kids she prolly would love to stay at home and care the our spawns.
married career oriented women are prone to commit infidelity with their boss/coworker if her dreamjob is at stake. u never know

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
He will be a stay at home dad. I have planned it already :dabcasar:
subxaanalah! you are gonna emasculate that miskiin. prolly gonna peg, fist him...the works!
how could you let your kids look at him in the eye and call him aabo?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
To summarize:
- the "it's up to her" group (the only sane ones)
- the "it's not her choice" for either housewife or career (this includes the "she has to stay home once we have kids group but before that she can do w.e)
- the "working is feminist and she will be banging her bosses, you cucks" group :dead:

EDIT: the career option has the most votes, fyi

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm more traditional and would prefer a housewife to be honest. If I can take care of the finances and pay for everything there's no need for her to be working. But then again I also believe you shouldn't be getting married if you can't afford to provide for a family.

Well if I'm not working then he will come home to freshly made Somali food every day. For example, Bariis iyo Baasto on one day then Mulawax iyo sugaar the other. Add in muffo iyo cumbullo for breakfast somaha @Meek Mill
If I'm out there working, however, then better be prepared to eat Tescos frozen food such as pizza for dinner because I ain't cooking after a hard day of work.

Your right abayo macaan like cottage cheese.

We need more Somali women like you and of your caliber :ahh:

I want a housewife. I want a girl that cooks and cleans and in return I will give her the "sabaayad wrap" and lacaag. We will take care of the kids together.

I don't want a working woman, she can gtfo :camby:

I'll bring in the lacaag and she can be a housewife. I don't want a feminist qashin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending