• Career oriented

• Either, I'll make her quit her job if she has one

• Either, her job isn't in my requirements

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I've had 3 edos in the past week telling me to quit my job and study to become a housewife bc that's what Somali guys are into :mjlol:

They've told that to a couple of my friends too so is it true? Don't get me wrong I'm never going to quit, just interested in hearing your ideas and since its sspot there's no filters.

black

live and let die.
If we ain't got kids, the f*ck she doing home for :camby:

Definitely stay at home if we have kid(s) under 5 though. Even if it means compromising.

Even so

>2017
>living good on a single income
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol::francis::mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
From what I've seen, your aunt is on the dot. You want one out of that mold, you're gonna have to really look.

It doesn't really matter, but when we have children she will be home taking care of the junior Paladins. Then when they're about 6-7 she can get back to work and make some money for herself. My ciyaal r gonna bashaal sii fiicaan on that caano.:dabcasar:

black

live and let die.
You are black, muslim and an immigrant? All you'll get is bullet from police mistaking you for a victim:drakekidding:

You are more likely to achieve the American Dream here :drakewtf:

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/17/want-to-get-ahead-move-to-denmark

You've got the typical European superiority complex towards America. :siilaanyolaugh: There is significantly more potential in America than there is in whatever scandi mountain you're hiding out in. I don't question that most western European countries have much better social mobility though.

There is a sudden increase in Halimo physicians making 200k/year. :whew:

Screw having a housewife Ima eat from restaurants every single day if she is making bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.