Guys do you find there is double the Somali girls always interested in you then non-Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's been long since I've a last had platinum thread. Make this a platinum. Girls join if its that same case for you with Somalis guys or not.

Even when I was used chubby I may had 1 - 2 non-Somali interested me at the time and there will be 2 - 3 Somali women interested in me at the same time. Now that I've been working out, dressing, expanding my social circle and basically improving myself. I have 7-8 non-Somali but 9-10 Somali women showing interest. I'm not talking about the one's that are sending mix signals, playing around or trying to take advantage of you but the ones who are showing genuine sign interest.

Double? My bad I ment more.
:pachah1:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Yeah and I used to hate it when I was younger lol

Most the girls liking my pics were Somali and I didn’t like them whatsoever

They always stare and giggle when they see me,i feel more connected to them than ajnabis,habeshi girls do the same mainly because they think i am habeshi

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
10+ Somali women ?? Do you live in Somalia ? The only time I meet Somali women is on eid days, May 18 celebration or at weddings.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
10+ Somali women ?? Do you live in Somalia ? The only time I meet Somali women is on eid days, May 18 celebration or at weddings.
I have 5 older sisters lol. Also some are through cousins and family friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts