guinean goes on angry rant defending sudanese people by calling somalis "pirates looking btchs"

Nevermind i thought she was attacking somalis unprovoked turns out somali girls were making videos harrasing sudanis now she clapping back

I knew it, another case of somalis starting fights for absolutely no reason
She's not even sudani that's the point ,nobody mentioned her Irrelevant ass country lol

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
This was xenophobic af. I hope Somalis light her ass up in the comments. Some of these ajinabis carry to much hate for us

Its RACISM, as Xenophobia indicates we are the same genetically as blacks when we are not. This is racism, pure and simple. I wish Somalis would stop claiming black and defend themselves before things get worse. The only way to end their hatred for us is to give back the same energy they give us.

alien

šŸ“outer space
VIP
@xoogster

Half of Africa wears similar clothing to baati, shit is cringy how gabdo yell ā€cultural appropriationā€ to anything remotely similar that looks like a baati. Its literally a cloth, its not hard to make one.

people are wearing baatis and calling it whatever similar dress is in their culture. just last month a west african claimed a gucci baati is a "mumu".

Somalis are so weird. Why do they gatekeep clothes so much. Look at the macawiis it's worn in 100 countries around the world. There's clothes that are shared by different countries and cultures.

I absolutely agree with this lady. Somalis need this karbaash for their imbecile behavior. God bless this woman for her brave words.

alien

šŸ“outer space
VIP
Baati aint even all that anyway. North African and sudanese dress is 10X better than them ghetto baatis.
Somalis are so weird. Why do they gatekeep clothes so much. Look at the macawiis it's worn in 100 countries around the world. There's clothes that are shared by different countries and cultures.

I absolutely agree with this lady. Somalis need this karbaash for their imbecile behavior. God bless this woman for her brave words.
somalis like you is why people call somali culture "african culture"

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Had she been Arab and sprouting the same nonsense...the Somalis girls would have lit her *ss up.

Abu Lahab this, Abu Lahab that.

Instead, they're pleading with her in the comments.

This is what happens when you try so hard to fit in with madows who have a deep seated inferiority complex towards Somalis.

itā€™s funny isnā€™t it?

The Men gasses up the Arabs while the girls gasses up the Madows.

why canā€™t we gas each other.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
She deleted the video already ? She said she was ready for all the smoke, what happened ?

full.png
full.png

Trending