guinean goes on angry rant defending sudanese people by calling somalis "pirates looking btchs"

alien

📍outer space
VIP
this is what happens when we let people wear our clothes. now these delusional people are confused and think baati = whatever similar dress exists in their culture

:stressed:

lol never get into fights with heavyweight girls, they are very strong physically and
come with a :z1banet: mouth to match

The incest joke is stupid considering it can be applied to Sudanese and Guineans much more

Even tho this whole thing is immature, its sad to see how the somalis on her comment section are tip toeing and going easy on her to avoid being accused racist when she's saying all this.
Its times like these I can respect those cringy online cushitic warriors.

Last edited:
And some somalis talk about some "kumbaya" we shall overcome with these people, while they're killing our people in south Africa, Kenya or badmouthing us every chance they get. We were better of when isolated as a community 💯

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nevermind i thought she was attacking somalis unprovoked turns out somali girls were making videos harrasing sudanis now she clapping back

I knew it, another case of somalis starting fights for absolutely no reason

Had she been Arab and sprouting the same nonsense...the Somalis girls would have lit her *ss up.

Abu Lahab this, Abu Lahab that.

Instead, they're pleading with her in the comments.

This is what happens when you try so hard to fit in with madows who have a deep seated inferiority complex towards Somalis.

Does she not understand that the first documented instances piracy was around the 14th century and most pirates were European at the time and the gulf of Guinea is the hot spot for piracy now :mjlol:

Nevermind i thought she was attacking somalis unprovoked turns out somali girls were making videos harrasing sudanis now she clapping back

I knew it, another case of somalis starting fights for absolutely no reason

North or South?

If it's North, I don't care.

:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:

South are miskiins why would anyone have problem with them😅👍🏾

Oh how I wish that was true -- especially in how we relate to ourselves

cry-crying.gif

But thank you, walaal

:friendhug::mjcry:

Last edited:
Both but mostly south Sudanis from Australia, read the replies of that TikTok and see the ones defending the Guinean girl they all got the flag on their bio

That's insane

:mindblown::snoop::mjkkk:

Those South Sudanese girls are probably just defending the honour of Greater Sudan -> North & South; Southerners still feel attached to other Sudanese and I've seen Northerners express this sentiment as well.

It wasn't too long ago that I gave directions to two Sudanese Copts and they called me nephew and I in turn called them auntie, despite us being completely different.

She's a skin bleacher, I had a feeling she was and she admitted it. This makes this all the more cringy

Both but mostly south Sudanis from Australia, read the replies of that TikTok and see the ones defending the Guinean girl they all got the flag on their bio
She's defending north sudanese, the south sudanese on her comment section are just using this as an opportunity to hate on somalis/horners

She's defending north sudanese, the south sudanese on her comment section are just using this as an opportunity to hate on somalis/horners

Southerners should have just stayed out of it and let the Northerners defend their cultural garments.

Southerners love Ethiopians-Eritreans, so there is no anti-Horner sentiment there; the Southerners probably just went overboard defending anything associated with Sudan.

Trending