guinean goes on angry rant defending sudanese people by calling somalis "pirates looking btchs"

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Nevermind i thought she was attacking somalis unprovoked turns out somali girls were making videos harrasing sudanis now she clapping back

I knew it, another case of somalis starting fights for absolutely no reason
it started cause this one girl made a video saying ethiopians and sudanese people are claiming baati and calling it something else. which is true. some south sudanese are wearing baatis and saying its a jalabiya, even though jalabiya is a different dress and looks more like a kaftan

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
it started cause this one girl made a video saying ethiopians and sudanese people are claiming baati and calling it something else. which is true. some south sudanese are wearing baatis and saying its a jalabiya, even though jalabiya is a different dress and looks more like a kaftan

its been going on since yesterday they both insulting eachother

Let the girls duke it out this is just your average girl fight got nothing to do with us

alien

📍outer space
VIP
North or South?

If it's North, I don't care.

:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:
South are miskiins why would anyone have problem with them😅👍🏾
She's defending north sudanese, the south sudanese on her comment section are just using this as an opportunity to hate on somalis/horners
its actually south sudanese. ive yet to see a north sudanese be in this mess.

it started cause SS girl called a baati with shaash print a jalabiya on tiktok. then a somali girl made a vid saying ethiopians and sudanese people stop claiming baati (she was pretty rude ngl). so now somalis and SS are beefing cause some SS are buying baatis and calling it jalabiya (which is a completely seperate dress in north/south sudanese culture).

now this guinean xoolo inserted herself in SS and somali business cause she just hates somalis. no one even knows or mentioned guinea

its actually south sudanese. ive yet to see a north sudanese be in this mess.

it started cause SS girl called a baati with shaash print a jalabiya on tiktok. then a somali girl made a vid saying ethiopians and sudanese people stop claiming baati (she was pretty rude ngl). so now somalis and SS are beefing cause some SS are buying baatis and calling it jalabiya (which is a completely seperate dress in north/south sudanese culture).

now this guinean xoolo inserted herself in SS and somali business cause she just hates somalis. no one even knows or mentioned guinea
Waan gartay, but u Somali girls should have gatekeeped it, cause I remember when some west African was selling baati and falsely claimed that it was a dress used in west Africa😅 Somali girls were defending them and now everyone claims it.

Nevermind i thought she was attacking somalis unprovoked turns out somali girls were making videos harrasing sudanis now she clapping back

I knew it, another case of somalis starting fights for absolutely no reason
The Somali girl never attacked them stop defending these people. She told them to stop claiming Somali clothing and they replied back calling us pirates etc.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@xoogster

Half of Africa wears similar clothing to baati, shit is cringy how gabdo yell ”cultural appropriation” to anything remotely similar that looks like a baati. Its literally a cloth, its not hard to make one.

Baatis aren't worn in Sudan, this is a Sudanese jalabiya
ssZyL3R.png

I've seen a video of South Sudanese girls wearing baati and assumed they got it from Nairobi.

zackattack

Cowabunga
AMAZING SOMALI ARCHITECTURE
Aksum,_stele_2_(stele_di_roma)_03.jpg

AMAZING SOMALI Stadium
kasarani-stadiym.jpg

SOMALI BUILT THIS
thumb_720_450_dreamstime_xxl_17015612-Custom.jpg

WE ARE THE GREATEST ARCHITECTS IN WORLD HISTORY

SINCE BLACKS AND OTHER AFRICAN LOVE TO STEAL HISTORY

WELL SOMALIS ARE THE GREATEST WE HAVE DONE IT ALL

Trending