Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the Jubbaland administration will kick you out if you are occupying government property. They must house the new agencies created by the Jubbaland government or be auctioned off to support the government's coffers.

That is my battle and between me and cagdheer.

Go get Tukaraq back:camby:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Mx are nonexistent in both jubas and they only got baardheere because of msb. Idk why u guys lie so much about known facts.

MX are the majority in both Juba regions. And Bardera is our city.

AUN MSB.

Nobody is lying.

This is the truth.

Well you know what they say ''the truth hurts.'' :trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That is my battle and between me and cagdheer.

Go get Tukaraq back:camby:
You are trying to position yourself as a stakeholder in Kismayo but that's not the case. The warlord era is over, you should go home so the kids of Gedo grow over 5 ft tall. Shamelessly some of you are here trying to convince me of something I am well aware is not a fact.

Mx are nonexistent in both jubas and they only got baardheere because of msb. Idk why u guys lie so much about known facts.
:gucciwhat:We been in Baardheere for over a century I got relatives from Baardheere they been there for over 80 years waryaa Baardheere is historical Talxa and Reer Diini home. Having a few Cawliyahans doesn't change that. Baardheere had a sizeable of Raxanweyns but they got kicked out after supporting USC
Next you gonna say Siad Barre settled us in Luuq :liberaltears:

You're going crazy. Reer Diini who are Galti have been in Kismayo for 50+ years.
J/Hoose has been grazing land for us as Geeljires

In the Lower Juba region there are several large clan confederations, practicing different economic activities:

Pastoralists:19
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)

Marehan
Hawiye (Galjaal)
Biyamal (Dir)

http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-000...d&cl=CL1.4&d=HASH018018c600064e78c5b1edf2.6.1

And this is a document that says we turned up in Baardheere in the 80s that says we are in J/Hoose

From the same document:

Kismayo was never a home base for the Marehan. The use of the name 'Jubaland' in
the agreement, which includes Gedo, gives the Marehan undue significance.

Kismaayo is a shared city and "it belongs to my clan and we have to lead it" -attitude is so 90's and only an obstacle to progress.

You are trying to position yourself as a stakeholder in Kismayo but that's not the case. The warlord era is over, you should go home so the kids of Gedo grow over 5 ft tall. Shamelessly some of you are here trying to convince me of something I am well aware is not a fact.
:mjlol:Shameless Punani take your L gracefully you no longer have a southern base
From the same document:

Kismayo was never a home base for the Marehan. The use of the name 'Jubaland' in

Kismaayo is a shared city and "it belongs to my clan and we have to lead it" -attitude is so 90's and only an obstacle to progress.
It was never a base for us and then it became a base for us
Say hello to your neighbors:westbrookswag:

Mx and Kismayo are part and parcel of reality. If you ever went, you'd have no doubt. All I can say is that the most worthy side will have victory and the spoils. Whether politically or with arms, we shall see.

From the same document:

Undue signifiicance kulahaa :mjlol:
Tell me how that is possible :mjlol:
I'm listening:pachah1:

How on earth are you going to beat the Ogadens when you can't even assemble an army of 1,000???!! And how is it possible to get reinforcements from DDSI when the Ogadens themselves control the goddamn border???!! Kkkkk you live in a fairtytale sxb... Ogadens have an unlimited access to the neighbouring countries, they can crush you easily wlhi. Be truthful to yourself.
Please tell me how can they crush me when they can't capture Goobweyn from us :russ:
KDF was even helping them :mjlol:
July 22 2013
Maraakiibta dagaalka ee dalka Kenya eek u sugan biyaha Badda Soomaaliya gaar ahaan xeebta magaalada Kismaayo,ayaa duqeeyay oo madaafiic ku garaacay ciidankii Barre Hiiraale oo ay hore magaalada Kismaayo uga wada saareen Ciidanka Axmed-madoobe iyo kuwa Kenya oo is kaashanayaa.
http://www.berberanews.com/maraakii...kii-barre-hiiraale-ee-ay-kismaayo-ka-saareen/
:mjlol:
August 5 2014
Dagaal culus, ayaa waxa uu goor dhow ka qarxay duleedka Magaalada Kismaayo ee Gobolka Jubbada Hoose, ka gadaal markii Ciidamada Maamulka Jubba ay weerar ku qaadeen Ciidanka Korneyl Barre Aadan Shire (Barre Hiiraale).
http://www.lughaya.com/home/2014/08...obweyn-oo-wax-yar-u-jirta-magaalada-kismaayo/
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Please tell me how can they crush me when they can't capture Goobweyn from us :russ:
KDF was even helping them :mjlol:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
They don't need to capture Goobweyn or any other village that's of no economic and political significance sxb. Kismaayo is the real deal, he who controls it gets the whole cake and eat it.

They don't need to capture Goobweyn or any other village that's of no economic and political significance sxb. Kismaayo is the real deal, he who controls it gets the whole cake and eat it.
They tried to capture it multiple times :mjlol:
If they don't need it then why did they get their Kenyan Daddys to help them to try take it:drakelaugh:
These ilkadheer want Jubaland but they can't even control the Kismayo district:chrisfreshhah:
They can't even take Bar Sanguni by themselves it was Xamar troops + Ras Kamboni + Foreign forces :pachah1:
kkkkkk the OGs are so mighty

Mx dont live south or east of baardheere. Mx settle with cawliyahan not mz. Go learn some facts, u sound like you dont know a lot about jland. U must be reer galagadud.
:dead1:We settle from Kismayo to to Cabdi Dhoore to Buulo Xaaji (shared with Cowramale) to Yoontoy to Goobweyn to Janay Cabdalle to Biibi to Berxaani to Buurgaabo to Ndowa :banderas:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Mods can you close this thread it’s become redundant with too much trolling there’s no benefit keeping it open thanks

Here are the districts of middle juba and lower Juba. Not a mention of marehan in all the 8 districts but these little niggas will tell you the are the majority in both.:gucciwhat:

They even claim jilib and jamaame lmao.

Attachments

• 20180621_100130.jpg
    20180621_100130.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 20180621_100153.jpg
    20180621_100153.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 283
Here are the districts of middle juba and lower Juba. Not a mention of marehan in all the 8 districts but these little niggas will tell you the are the majority in both.:gucciwhat:

They even claim jilib and jamaame lmao.
Mareexaan have been in Jamaame for a long time and moved into Jilib after 1991.
Majeerteen have been in Jamame for a long time aswell.
You sound like you're from the Hawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending