Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qooqaani is majority OG with a few Mareexaan residents. Mareexaan have wells and grazing land in the Afmadow district
Mx dont live south or east of baardheere. Mx settle with cawliyahan not mz. Go learn some facts, u sound like you dont know a lot about jland. U must be reer galagadud.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Seems like the only thing MX fantasize about is Kismaayo. They lost the 2016 war against OGs when they tried to launch sneak attack and capture Kismaayo. At least 6,000 heavily armed Ogadens guard the city... Marehan have no chance in hell against Ogadens. The Ogadens can also get reinforcements from K5 and NFD. Militarily and economically Marehan can't compete with Ogaden. They need to accept their fate and kiss Madoobe's ring and hail him as their king instead of holding grudges unwillingly. Marehan need to drop the grudges and live freshly in the present.

Kismayo to us is not a ''fantasy'' it's a reality that we living in. Those 6,000 cagdheers are beatable. Marehan have all the chance in the world to conquer Ogaden. Marehan too can get reinforcements from DDSI and Mudug so who are we kidding? Economically and Militarily wise Marehan can compete with those land squatters. Ilkodheers are the ones that need to accept the harsh truth and kiss Marehan's ring and hail us as the President of Jubaland aka the king aka the ruler.

Ogaden need to drop the Marehan envy and get with the flow.

I got a message for Ogaden they will ''never'' reach Marehan's greatness.

And to think Siad Barre fought for these ''agah agah doqons''

If Jaalle Siad Barre was alive he too would cut any communication with these ungrateful goons.

Mx dont live south or east of baardheere. Mx settle with cawliyahan not mz. Go learn some facts, u sound like you dont know a lot about jland. U must be reer galagadud.
You should know that Mareexaan Talxe pastoralists roam around Qooqaani. Mareexaan live south east ans south west of Baardheere in Cows Qurun and Salagle (Salagle shared with ilkadheer)

You should know that Mareexaan Talxe pastoralists roam around Qooqaani. Mareexaan live south east ans south west of Baardheere in Cows Qurun and Salagle (Salagle shared with ilkadheer)
I even saw you claim dhobley before. U would make a great warlord. Go join hiiraale, he could use a moryaan like you.:lolbron:

This thread is about the growth of Kismayo. You must go home. A man who can't put his own house in order should not dictate others.
OGs and MX have settled together for centuries. These little squabbles are temporary, and bi'idnillah we'll work out our little differences in due time. What we don't need is a munaafiq that hinders relations being resolved in a civilized manner.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kismayo to us is not a ''fantasy'' it's a reality that we living in. Those 6,000 cagdheers are beatable. Marehan have all the chance in the world to conquer Ogaden. Marehan too can get reinforcements from DDSI and Mudug so who are we kidding? Economically and Militarily wise Marehan can compete with those land squatters. Ilkodheers are the ones that need to accept the harsh truth and kiss Marehan's ring and hail us as the President of Jubaland aka the king aka the ruler.
How on earth are you going to beat the Ogadens when you can't even assemble an army of 1,000???!! And how is it possible to get reinforcements from DDSI when the Ogadens themselves control the goddamn border???!! Kkkkk you live in a fairtytale sxb... Ogadens have an unlimited access to the neighbouring countries, they can crush you easily wlhi. Be truthful to yourself.

How on earth are you going to beat the Ogadens when you can't even assemble an army of 1,000???!! And how is it possible to get reinforcements from DDSI when the Ogadens themselves control the goddamn border???!! Kkkkk you live in a fairtytale sxb... Ogadens have an unlimited access to the neighbouring countries, they can crush you easily wlhi. Be truthful to yourself.
If we survived MX vs muslim, we'll put up well against any foe:mjswag:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
OGs and MX have settled together for centuries. These little squabbles are temporary, and bi'idnillah we'll work out our little differences in due time. What we don't need is a munaafiq that hinders relations being resolved in a civilized manner.
Not in Kismayo. You must go home to Gedo and built your region and fight the famine. Kids are dying of starvation in Gedo in 2017 that's shameful.

Nobody wants to deal with a person who can't put his own house in order, that's not a serious individual.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Marehan can easily beat Ogaden. Marehan can assemble much more than ''1,000'' of an army. We can still get reinforcements from DDSI and Mudug. Marehan can get pass that border anytime. I'm not living in a fairy tale I'm living in reality 2018 sxb. Ogaden are Kenya's and Ethiopia's pets. We would the ones that crush them at ease. I'm being honest.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Marehan can easily beat Ogaden. Marehan can assemble much more than ''1,000'' of an army. We can still get reinforcements from DDSI and Mudug. Marehan can get pass that border anytime. I'm not living in a fairy tale I'm living in reality 2018 sxb. Ogaden are Kenya's and Ethiopia's pets. We would the ones that crush them at ease. I'm being honest.
unnamed (22).gif

Not in Kismayo. You must go home to Gedo and built your region and fight the famine. Kids are dying of starvation in Gedo in 2017 that's shameful.

Nobody wants to deal with a person who can't put his own house in order, that's not a serious individual.

My people are well fed in Gedo Alxamdullilah. I live on very fertile land:samwelcome:

Come kick out of my home in Kismayo.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
My people are well fed in Gedo Alxamdullilah. I live on very fertile land:samwelcome:

Come kick out of my home in Kismayo.
I am sure the Jubbaland administration will kick you out if you are occupying government property. They must house the new agencies created by the Jubbaland government or be auctioned off to support the government's coffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending