Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Neighboring clans fight all the the time sometimes their allies sometimes sometimes their enemies why is that so hard to understand

Just trying to figure out the role MJs are playing in this.

If you as an outsider want a piece of a land then the easiest way to do it is by having the two biggest powers in the region fight each other.

The kablalax term seems to be only used in JL.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Just trying to figure out the role MJs are playing in this.

If you as an outsider want a piece of a land then the easiest way to do it is by having the two biggest powers in the region fight each other.

The kablalax term seems to be only used in JL.
MJ aren’t after land their after power they are historical residents of Kismayo in which they are content the MX domination of Kismaayo has reduced their power enormously and they don’t have the numbers as MX and OG do in JL so they must join the Kablalax alliance to have any sort of representation in JL politics

MJ aren’t after land their after power they are historical residents of Kismayo in which they are content the MX domination of Kismaayo has reduced their power enormously and they don’t have the numbers as MX and OG do in JL so they must join the Kablalax alliance to have any sort of representation in JL politics
Why cant yall get along?

Shaolin23

Why cant yall get along?
Because Darood are prideful power-hungry and backward also extremely clannish always playing a zero sum game for me to win you have to lose Issaq can share Hargeisa Hawiyaa share Xamar but no way we can share Kismayo? other clans have surpassed tbh

Because Darood are prideful power-hungry and backward also extremely clannish always playing a zero sum game for me to win you have to lose Issaq can share Hargeisa Hawiyaa share Xamar but no way we can share Kismayo? other clans have surpassed tbh
Very sad, if we shared Kismayo it would become a big major city. I wish they sorted their small differences aside and build the city together ts 2018...

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Darood are not very good at sharing. This is why most of our cities are single subclan cities. The only Darood cities that are multiclan are Bosaso and Jigjiga.

So the only link between MX & OGs is during the Kacaan period?

Are OGs united in Kismayo or is it just a single subclan in the city?
It is one clan, the Mohamed zubair. Auliayhans who live in most of middle juba, and gedo, and the talomoge who live in the island areas such as ras kamboni never beef with anyone. It is because kismayo was always contested btwn hartis(cumar and ciise mohamud) and mohamed zubair. Siyad barre brought some these wild niggas from the jungles and they been losing their minds ever since. They keep sending a 90 year old blind nigga with 17 malnourished niggas to capture kismayo. Waryaada show some ambition, send couple thousand reer gedo niggas.

Logistically speaking, it is impossible for mx to fight and capture kismayo because they dont settle in the surroundings. I don't even know why they make so much noise tbh.

When it comes to the south all of darood is united against Marehan and we still win, politically Madoobe has lost. Militarily he is there because of Kenya.

Madoobe was the last dice of kablalax and it failed. 5 years and he still in kismaayo and surrounded at every angle. no progress whatsoever.

elections is soon in Kismaayo Madoobe can either allow a fair and free election and lose or extend his presidency and start a war and this time Kenya will not get involved.
He goes to gedo, why not just off him when comes there? This tells you marehan and ogaden arent really at war. It is politics, u win some u lose sum. When cayr was guading you for a decade as u pillaged the city and introduced charcoal exports, we werent doing any calcal. We took our karbash, take your karbash or go help you awowe get the city back.

Shaolin23

It is one clan, the Mohamed zubair. Auliayhans who live in most of middle juba, and gedo, and the talomoge who live in the island areas such as ras kamboni never beef with anyone. It is because kismayo was always contested btwn hartis(cumar and ciise mohamud) and mohamed zubair. Siyad barre brought some these wild niggas from the jungles and they been losing their minds ever since. They keep sending a 90 year old blind nigga with 17 malnourished niggas to capture kismayo. Waryaada show some ambition, send couple thousand reer gedo niggas.

Logistically speaking, it is impossible for mx to fight and capture kismayo because they dont settle in the surroundings. I don't even know why they make so much noise tbh.
Siyaad Barre brought MX to Jubboyinka?:mjlol:

Shaolin23

He goes to gedo, why not just off him when comes there? This tells you marehan and ogaden arent really at war. It is politics, u win some u lose sum. When cayr was guading you for a decade as u pillaged the city and introduced charcoal exports, we werent doing any calcal. We took our karbash, take your karbash or go help you awowe get the city back.
Take what karbaash so there is a karbash you admit it thank you for that now you have no place to talk about Barre being a warlord and all this nac nac Madoobe is worse then him never ever try to legitimize JL again it’s not a dawlad sxb

Siyaad Barre brought MX to Jubboyinka?:mjlol:
Msb made gedo a state, before that you had no deegaan in somalia. He also made galgaduud a region but you guys lost that to hg lol. Where was your home before msb? :lolbron:

You guys were truly homeless. If i was mx, i would keep a pic of msb in my house and pay respekt to that nigga subax walba. :hemad::hemad:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Good grief, reading this thread i thought i travelled back in time. It seems folks still hold 90's beef :jaynerd:

Plers support JL as a state and ally in the age of federalism not due to kablalax or some other bullshit. Learn how to share, JL is big enough for eveyone.

Shaolin23

Msb made gedo a state, before that you had no deegaan in somalia. He also made galgaduud a region but you guys lost that to hg lol. Where was your home before msb? :lolbron:

You guys were truly homeless. If i was mx, i would keep a pic of msb in my house and pay respekt to that nigga subax walba. :hemad::hemad:
Haye :chrisfreshhah:

Im wondering why ya'll discussing with people who suggested 20 days presidential rotation, 20 ogs, 20 Marehans.

And walahi im not joking:gucciwhat:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
In Kismayo the synonym for Marehan homes is Guryaha Dowladda. You made a thread called ask me anything about Jubaland. This is common knowledge in Kismayo. You should know that.
@Sheikh look at this nacas telling us we don't own our homes
Under Barre Hiiraale we were left in peace but under Madoobe we are harassed.
But Jubaland is good because it is a recognized Maamul Goboleed right?

I see this nacas sxb. He's bipolar. We Marehan own our homes in Kismayo. What on earth is he talking about? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.