Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ulyin:

You don't like my laangaab tribe?????

Didn't u say you few minutes ago that you are kablalax harti majeerteen laandheer.....???

Duuude you are all over the place..

Either u are kablalax harti majeerteen and you hate all sade mareexaan and all other somalis or you are something saleebaan laandheern and you just hate all somalis except your nanny and her donkey..

Just make up your mind I don't have all day...
I find your laangaab cali saleeban tribe repugnant

brush-your-shoulders-off-gif-11.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
1) your last sentence really brings out your bipolar characteristics..
2) I am infact maxamuud saleebaan...
3)cali saleebaan :salute:

You are the true definition of laangaab due to your badownimo logic ..
So now you disown your laangaab cali saleeban tribe boowe i dont blame you everybody wants to be a landheere mahamud saleeban:denzelnigga:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Marexaraams are meant to be ruled, Jubaland rightfully belongs to Ogaden no matter how hard they scream those thieves from Ghetto.

Federalism is a blessing in disguise, as it will handicap some useless qabiil from politics like marexaraams, may these ghetto thieves forever be subjected in Somalia.

Nah Marehan are meant to rule. And Jubaland rightfully belongs to Marehan no matter what the naysayers say so.

Who are you calling a thieve when you are a real thief?

Federalism is alright but Centralism is better.

May your looting kind be ruled forever in Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are going around in circles @whitehartlane so let me square out this circle personally i find you repugnant theres nothing you can say that will change my views on you so lets just agree to disagree.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Day 7

We are getting somewhere now Hawiye is claiming Kismaayo :nvjpqts:

Expect agreement on a city 4 all Somali's by day 14 :sass2:

Shiiiiit, walee I have more claim to Kismaayo then these marexaan ghetto thieves, that's one thing for sure.

We conquered it 3 times historically, I'm sure the 4th time will be easier.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Shiiiiit, walee I have more claim to Kismaayo then these marexaan ghetto thieves, that's one thing for sure.

You don't have a real claim to claim my native city Kismayo my tol rule you who2 other than ''Somalinimo'' which is a term that Somalis once believed in.

I am a Marehan landeere that is not a ''thief'' that's one thing for sure.

But your kind fam are known to be thieves

So who's the real thieves now?

And P.S. do you see us claim Merca? :drakekidding:

XaajiXumbo

You don't have a real claim to claim my native city Kismayo my tol rule you who2 other than ''Somalinimo'' which is a term that Somalis once believed in.

I am a Marehan landeere that is not a ''thief'' that's one thing for sure.

But your kind fam are known to be thieves

So who's the real thieves now?

And P.S. do you see us claim Merca? :drakekidding:

:shaq:my claim to Kismaayo is through Abo Violence that got me there 3 times, in sure Abo Violence won't let me down the 4th time.

I'm sure you know by now that we HG don't like to brag with faan excessively like your cousin but we do things by actions, if like something we just TAKE IT.

Sheikh

VIP
:shaq:my claim to Kismaayo is through Abo Violence that got me there 3 times, in sure Abo Violence won't let me down 4th time.

I'm sure you know by now that we HG don't like to brag with faan excessively like your cousin but we do things by actions, if like something we just TAKE IT.

Violence in 2018? :pachah1: Your kind doesn't get old don't they? You can't claim my city Kismayo that's just laughable. Those 3 times are exaggerated. Besides I thought you only cared about your sub clan not your clan. In those 3 times you are claiming you used violence. 1st us Marehan landeeres tricked your brothers the Cayr and used them futile niggas. Even Djibouti President can you tell you that.

You guys are done politically and fighting wise.

Your kind will get a beating if they try to take something that's doesn't belong to them like in the past.

You have been warned.

XaajiXumbo

Violence in 2018? :pachah1: Your kind doesn't get old don't they? You can't claim my city Kismayo that's just laughable. Those 3 times are exaggerated. Besides I thought you only cared about your sub clan not your clan. In those 3 times you are claiming you used violence. 1st us Marehan landeeres tricked your brothers the Cayr and used them futile niggas. Even Djibouti President can you tell you that.

Your kind will get a beating if they try to take something that's doesn't belong to them like in the past.

You have been warned.

The 3 times are, Aideed 90s, Goobale early 2000s and Aweys late 2000s, all conquerers of Kismaayo.

Anyway how's the kablalax shackles around your neck warya??

Sheikh

VIP
The 3 times are, Aideed 90s, Goobale early 2000s and Aweys late 2000s.

Anyway how's the kablalax shackles around your neck warya??

Those 3 times your adeer Aideed in the 90's got karbashed badly by us Marehan landeeres.

Goobale and Aweys were nothing in the 2000s.

Just Al Kabob worshipers.

Actually warya it's the Sade men like myself that is destroying Kablalax in my lands.

Why don't you worry about the Murursade that are currently handicapping you in Somali politics.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

You have been warned.

Marehan are still in the game of thrones, HG have been out since Abdiqasim!

:russ:

XaajiXumbo

Those 3 times your adeer Aideed in the 90's got karbashed badly by us Marehan landeeres.

Goobale and Aweys were nothing in the 2000s.

Just Al Kabob worshipers.

Actually warya it's the Sade men like myself that is destroying Kablalax in my lands.

Why don't you worry about the Murursade that are currently handicapping you in Somali politics.

Who you mean beesha 15min, nigga please!, let those langaabs eat good for a while, our HG eyes are fixated at a bigger things, like subjecting you marexboon folks with the help of our kablax crew.

Sheikh

VIP
Who you mean beesha 15min, nigga please!, let those langaabs eat good for a while, our HG eyes are fixated at a bigger things, like subjecting you marexboon folks with the help of our kablax crew.

At least beesha 15 min and Abgaal are handicapping you from advancement in the politics game. You yellow eyed who2's cannot get to bigger things. You got no brain. And you'll get karbashed severely by us Marehan landeeres. Here's the reality you are facing neither Sade or Kablalax give a rat's arse about you.

You remind the Sheikh of a new school kid trying to fit in with the big boys.

Ain't gonna happen.

XaajiXumbo

Marehan are still in the game of thrones, HG have been out since Abdiqasim!

:russ:

You talk as if marexaan have power to do anything, farmaajo was elected by us HG to fight off your darood interests, you kill a Naag with another Naag that's our HG motto.

So far farmaajo has been hindering darood federalism interest by centralising everything in our favour, even your heartbroken adeer Faroole knows Farmaajo is a weak pathetic guest under Hawiye orders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least beesha 15 min and Abgaal are handicapping you from advancement in the politics game. You yellow eyed who2's cannot get to bigger things. You got no brain. And you'll get karbashed severely by us Marehan landeeres. Here's the reality you are facing neither Sade or Kablalax give a rat's arse about you.

You remind the Sheikh of a new school kid trying to fit in with the big boys.

Ain't gonna happen.

:drakelaugh: nigga got jokes

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Sacad have been done since 97 do you guys still even exist :gucciwhat:

Sheikh

VIP
You talk as if marexaan have power to do anything, farmaajo was elected by us HG to fight off your darood interests, you kill a Naag with another Naag that's our HG motto.

So far farmaajo has been hindering darood federalism interest by centralising everything in our favour, even your heartbroken adeer Faroole knows Farmaajo is a weak pathetic guest under Hawiye orders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:drakelaugh: nigga got jokes

Marehan has all the power in Somalia we are the President. Wrong Farmaajo was elected by 180 Somali MPs. Were they all from your clan? Cut the jokes. I know Jaalle Farmaajo personally he's a great man. He was elected to fix Somalia and help his superior clan Marehan eat good in our state Jubaland and take over by ballets or by hand.

Only naags here are you that have been limited to the political game.

He likes Centralism because that's our tol's strategy and he does everything in Somalia's favors you'll hear from now on he's going to be helping his geesi clan by doing everything in our favor.

You can call Farmaajo a ''guest'' but who all know there's no such as guests in Mogadishu the capital of Somalia you yellow eyed who2. He's actually a great leader that's under Marehan's vision and now orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.